Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Current Page: 9 of 11
Re: Sean in Paradise
Posted by: mark_woods39 ()
Date: August 11, 2005 06:15PM

well i just got some emails ,dont know if they know u or not they said some relly horried things told me to look at some post you put on , but not had time yet , but i will then i copy and paste it 4 you then u know wot u been saying

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 11, 2005 06:33PM

mark i dont need you to copy and paste anything for me coz i know every post i have written!! and by the way i dont believe u what person would be sad enough to email u about posts i have written they obviously have no life at all!

Date: August 11, 2005 06:39PM

have you ever thought it might be someone you have upset, believe me or not dont care really but i shall copy and paste when i get back , so all can see what the fuss is all about, i dont know yet not seen it

Date: August 11, 2005 06:48PM

it couldnt be someone i have upset because i have never giving my real name on this site so they wud not know who i am so then they wouldn't know shit all about me only what i have posted on this site.. and what i have posted is obviously not something i wanna hide!! and mark it would be good 2 know who it was that emailed u because u dont have an email address on you profile for someone 2 get it and email u!

Date: August 11, 2005 07:14PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes they have, i been on here a long time there quite a few people who i know really well,on here but it copy and paste email to if ya like but got to wait until me come back from holls as not got time

Date: August 11, 2005 10:32PM

no copy and paste it onto this site i have noting to hide!!!

Posted by: Keeley ()
Date: January 18, 2006 10:54PM

Compleatly agree ciao from brighton sean is lovely, and just up for a laugh with everyone else so stop moaning u had a good time when u were out there so commom leave it as that. Well i tink he is a great barman and a bit of eye candy at the same time what more could you want.

Sean is with krissie now they are well loved up its sweet, wrapped round her little finger tho, can see her being a bit of a dominatrix, lol, but she dont work at paradise any more. she left/got sacked just after new year dunno know all the details tho.

keeley, Essex x

Posted by: kaz241980 ()
Date: January 19, 2006 10:38AM

oh thats dead sweet about sean and chrissy!

we were there at end of Oct and I thought Sean was a great barman, he he was a flirt but he was brill at his job. Chrissie was a good laugh too but we mostly sat at sean and toby's bar. spoke to chrissie a few times. Cant believe Sean is actually got a proper girlfriend.

Thats not good to hear chrissie not working there anymore, what happened? Is there any new staff or is it all the same as in Oct. Thre was toby, sean, chrissie, vicky, james, the guy with the tray who dances and few others!

Hope to be back over in May.

Keeley do you live in lanzarote?

Date: January 19, 2006 09:41PM

Hi Kaz, no i live in essex but moving out there at the end of april early may. i love it it is such a laugh everyone is so nie as you have proberly experienced. Tody is still there and the guy with the tray still busting his moves lol. but no vicky or james of what i recall. a new guy started call ollie working with sean really good looking not sure if hes gay tho and a new girl started when i was out there did't get a chance to talk to her tho. you going back out there this year?

keeley. XxX

Date: January 20, 2006 10:09AM

Hey Keeley

I'm hoping to go back out in either May or Oct again and maybe for new year!

I love Paradise, its just great, dancing on the bar is the best bit tho!

I actually met my boyfrined there in Oct and we've been inseperable ever since, thats why we're thinking of going back, to relive where we met.

Didnt Ollie used to work in another bar in the centre?

Date: January 23, 2006 10:29PM

Kaz,
That little story of you and your bf very sweet always nice to hear tings like that.

Yea i loved paradise 2 and did a bit of bar dancing myself, always banged my head tho, after a few drinks i forget how tall i am lol!!!

Not sure, there was an Ollie that worked at bid apple (pr) but he left and its a different Ollie that works in paradise now, if i remember rightly he said he had been travelling but he did mention working in pdc b4 but i dont know when!

Where abouts are you from? if you go out there in may i might see you out there if i get work, am going begining of may so hopefully i'll have a bit of luck!

Keeley xxx

Date: January 24, 2006 10:20AM

Thanks Keeley

I'm from Scotland. Good luck on finding work in May. I'd love just to up and go but I dont have the guts I'm afraid!

I'll either be coming out just with my boyfriend or with him and my pals and his pals. Cant wait, I love it so much!

Prob see u there!

Kaz

Date: January 24, 2006 09:38PM

I have'nt really got the guts to be honest im Sh*ting it but i know i wanna go, want a mate to come out there with me but its whether she can afford it if not looks like im gonna have to be a brave girl. lol! hope you will c me out with a bit of luck.

Date: February 27, 2006 12:41PM

Hi Emz,

Yeh it will be good, im sooo looking 4ward to goin as well, what month u going? hopefully it wont be too hard to get jobs ill work my ass off to stay out there lol. Yea paradise would be good but any where really just wanna be out there to have a laugh n that!

Posted by: StevePDC2005 ()
Date: February 28, 2006 05:16PM

No they wont ask you to prove yourslef! They will ask you to work the night and if you are any good they will keep you on! You gotta impress quickly! They dont care if you knmow cocktails cos they got a seperate cocktail bar where they are made! As long as you try hard and dont stop moving all night they will keep ya!

Date: March 02, 2006 05:04PM

Not too much just shitty jobs here and there at the moment! Not too sure if im gonna go back! Spoke to Sean today on the phone and deciding wether to go or not! Its good fun working as long as you look happy and keep everyone happy and they are spending they will love ya! Some bars are easier to work for! I can tell you are Irish right?? You will learn a few cocktails over there but its not too important! When are you going over?

Date: March 03, 2006 12:58AM

Where did you get a photo of me from? I can tell your Irish cos you keep saying "grand" and thanks a million" Your gonna go for a two month holiday! wow long Holiday! Wont you run out of money? Its good working for a while I think free booze! Oh I dunno If I wana go back or not! Have to see!

Date: March 04, 2006 11:45PM

No not at college! Just working back here for the moment! When were you over there? Were you at my bar? was it when I was at Paradise?

Date: March 06, 2006 01:32AM

hahah when Jamie was still there it was quality me sean and jamie all the way! would I remember you? looks like I might be going over for the summer now! been thinking abit and I wanna have a laugh! You gonna be over!??!

Date: March 07, 2006 03:32PM

Hey monk howz it goin? Yeah I spoke to Sean the other day and spoke to ben and Fil too! Might be going over soon! Not sure when though! How long you gonna stay for Monk? Looks lke we need to get a different appartment the lads have moved out of our old one! They are in Tias now but still working in PDC! It is crap over here! Spoke to Scotty today he's still in Ibiza might pop over there for a bit in the summer! San Antonio though! Is Nalan and Stan goin back to Ibiza this summer? Magaluf is an option im going there 3rd week in june for a lads holiday! Might go back if I like it! Up for it??

Current Page: 9 of 11

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum