Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Clubs In PDC
Posted by: bristol_geezer ()
Date: May 17, 2005 12:01PM

what are the names of the big clubs in PDC? Ive never been before and i keep hearing about this centro atlantico? can anyone fill me in please.

cheers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Clubs In PDC
Posted by: Ellie ()
Date: May 17, 2005 05:51PM

Centro Atlantico is a square on the main strip of pdc. This is where the majority of the late nite bars are. Most open to 3-4am - (big apple, hippodrome, charlies, waikiki, picadilly, atomic revolution etc etc). There is only one main 'club' and its not very big but as its the only one, it gets v.busy in the summer months. Its called ceasars and its just down from Centro Atlantico. There is another club that was called Disco Ibiza last time i was there but whenever i've been in its had spanish music on and tends to be the locals (spanish) club. I heard that they were building a new club, but i dont know whats come of that yet. All around Centro there are different PR's obviously working for your custom - some people get annoyed at this (not me personally, they're only doing their job). If you aint too fond of them then further towards the old town is Tropical, it was done out last year and is alot better than some of the bars in centro - good cocktails and music. Ruta 66 is always a good laugh too. Just depends what you like. Im sure you'll find something. When you go?

Date: May 18, 2005 10:00PM

hi

there is four of us going we depart bristol airport 3.00pm on thursday 23rd june and we are there for 2 weeks. I cant wait, anyway is there a lot of young people in Centro Atlantico? I have heard lanzarote is a resort much suited for older people but it makes i nice change from your ibiza's and ayia napa's

cheers

Posted by: Ellie ()
Date: May 19, 2005 04:23PM

Nah Centro is FULL of young people!!!You'll find abit of everything there - and i mean everything. Music tends to be abit of cheesy pop, dance n r'n b but its a laugh. In Charlies there's a few more older people, its a live music bar with 2 bands on a nite, last time i went the bands were really good, palyed abit of coldplay and train etc etc, plus alot of the old classics! There's something for eveyone so you'll be fine! Just get pissed and have a laugh! I odn't go til August 13 weeks and 4 days in counting! Good website by the way!
I suppose it is a change from ibiza etc, its really chilled out and everyones just out for a good time. enjoy it, once you've been you wont want to go anywhere else!
Have fun! Let us know how you got on!

Posted by: ncwyatt ()
Date: May 25, 2005 12:20PM

i agree. centro atlantico is fab! i've been to lanza three times now. I have just recently got back from puerto del carmen three weeks ago. Itwas absolutely baking hot!! Centro is probably the busiest for bars. The best ones are big apple, picadilly, space and tequila. They are full of young people and in 6 weeks time when you go, it is always packed as it's peak season for holiday makers. other good clubs are ceasers and disco ibiza. thees are proper clubs, both underground. they are quite big and they play quality dance music if your into that sort of thing but theyre usually the best place to go and they are open till about 5.30/6 in the morning. another good bar which is my favourtie is paradise beach club. my brother sean works there behind the bar. hes the tall young good looking one, he's a tart though haha! theres three bars, a cocktail bar, good little dance floor space. the atmosphere is aways loud and lively and its so busy in the summer. have a great holiday and let me know how it all went!!

Date: May 25, 2005 01:39PM

wicked cheers for the info

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum