Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Indie Bars
Posted by: craigken2003 ()
Date: May 24, 2005 09:26PM

Me and 3 of my mates are going to PDC on the 6th of July, we aren't really into to pop music and all that crap, we prefer alternative indie music, you know, the good music!!! Is their any bars over their what play that kind of music?

Cheers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indie Bars
Posted by: V ()
Date: June 26, 2005 01:21PM

Hiya Craig,

I am also a huge Indie fan so alot of the bars over there didn't appeal to me. However, There are a couple of bars that have live music with bands and stuff playing over there. These have to play to cater for everyones taste so you won't really get any great music out of them.

I found one of the best bars to go to for a decent bit of Live music was the Irish bar 'Charlies Bar'. They have live bands on and play some decent tunes.

Hope this helps

Val

Posted by: craigken2003 ()
Date: June 26, 2005 07:36PM

Thanks,

I think i'll go to charlies bar a lot then!!

Cheers

Craig

Posted by: V ()
Date: June 27, 2005 01:05PM

Just to let you know it is situated in the Centre Atlantico upstairs which is near enough to the Old Harlye Rock Cafe (Which is now Mulligans)

Enjoy your holiday

Val

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum