Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
dodgy drugs
Posted by: jonesyboy69 ()
Date: May 31, 2005 10:24PM

wot is the drugs situation in lanzarote? r they really strict or not and is there anywhere to buy cannabis??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: dodgy drugs
Posted by: scott ()
Date: May 31, 2005 10:34PM

Me thinks u wont get too much help with that question

Posted by: Will ()
Date: June 01, 2005 10:36AM

Basically if you are so desperate that you need to find a dealer then the best bets are the moroccans - if you have a nose for these things you should find someone no problem. However if you are just a kid looking for a spliff don't bother - you'll just be sold a handful of kitchen herbs for ludicrous money and/or mugged.

Also the poilice have a zero tolerance policy so you'd be fairly stupid in my book - you will more than likely be kicked out of your apartments immediately as well. Plus the police are harsher on tourists than the locals.

Not worth the bother.

Posted by: jonesyboy69 ()
Date: June 01, 2005 07:02PM

cheers for reply, i dont want to buy any i was just wondering, cos i heard that the morrrocans get a fair trade out of it there.

the drugs in Lanzarote
Posted by: paulaxx ()
Date: June 24, 2005 02:42PM

If your luking for cannabis etc in Lanzatote go to centro atlantica and there is a guy who does the drugs there with a beard and carries a bag, morrican guy i think and he wears a hat. He stands around on his own so you will probably know him straight away. A guy we met over there got a bag of coke and a good big of cannabis for 80 euros quite good but I wouldn't advise u to bring any with you because you will get caught in the airport. if your gonna get any ur best going to this guy who does it the cheapest! xx

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum