Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Best bars in PDC, Parque Tropical Apts
Posted by: Almighty Clammer ()
Date: June 11, 2005 12:07PM

Hi, im going to PDC in July 2005 with 3 mates (Geordies on the pull and the lash!!) and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good bars/clubs/discos to us? Any info on the bars would be great including types of music played, drinks prices, places to pull :-) etc etc.

Also anyone who has stayed at the Parque Tropical Apts if you could let me know a bit about them.

Cheers everyone

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best bars in PDC, Parque Tropical Apts
Posted by: girlies ()
Date: June 11, 2005 02:50PM

Hi, we went pdc in may. go to the centre on the main strip theres few good bars there, big apple is great! was always busy in there. tequila bar is just opposite n thats great too. Paradise is 1 min away from these n would recommend going in there 2!
they all play similar music, lot of R n B was played.
drinks were 6 euros n was buy 1 get 1 free during happy hour, cant remember what time that lasts til tho, about 1am i think. but then drinks are 6 euros. thats 4 spirits, duno wat it is 4 beer. get loads free shots tho! x

Posted by: craigken2003 ()
Date: June 12, 2005 08:40PM

i've heard the only pulling the almighty clammer will be doin will happen in a brothel!!!

Date: June 12, 2005 09:54PM

the almighty clammer is the boy and will pull everyone! craigken is a homosexual pig from gibraltar. any ladies gonna be in PDC between 6th july and 21st???

Date: June 13, 2005 02:28PM

the word on the street is that the almighty clammer is a raving homo with no attitude of crack and will be homeless soon

Date: June 13, 2005 03:09PM

almighty is no slippery homo, unlike craigken! he has no banter and reeks like a bucket of fish. nah, seriously, any1 stayed at the parque tropical apts or got any good bars in PDC to recommend? any1 gonna be in PDC between 6th - 21st july?

Posted by: katie113 ()
Date: June 14, 2005 04:44PM

Hey Lanzachick you say you spent most of your holiday at the cocktail bar in Big apple. What do you think of the bar man? Rich was his name. me and my friends where out not long ago I thought he was divine. Shame he has a girl friend.

Posted by: Keeley ()
Date: June 14, 2005 09:30PM

Hey lanzachick, hate to say it but me and my mate are both lazarote virgins and need the downlow on the whole place and parque tropical, staying there from the 10th of july 4 a week so see you out there, if any one else got ne useful info let me know would be v helpful. hope yal have a gooden maybe c u out there. thanx x

Date: June 16, 2005 06:38PM

Keeley

I have some useful info for you, me, the almighty clammer and 2 other lads are goin to pdc and staying in the parque tropical apts when you are their, if you see anyone in them apts with goatys, look bent as fuk, stay clear, they are the thickest people in the world, nee shit!!! Me and the Almighty clammer plan on shaving their crap attempts of beards off tho!!!

Posted by: katie113 ()
Date: June 17, 2005 07:51PM

Yep I knew Ryan, Mielo and Steve. Ryan was definately a cheeky chappie!! Abit of a stud with the Ladies. Rich started out there last October ish as I was out there Last November the first time I met him. He was going out with his girlfriend then too. It was the girl he worked with. Is he still with her then?

When are you heading back to PDC? I head back there in two weeks for a fortnight can't wait. Gonna go see everyone at the Big Apple and Paradise and Tequila.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum