Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
wen ya goin to lanzarote??????
Posted by: elli ()
Date: June 12, 2005 06:22PM

i want to know who is goin lanzarote wen because i am goin in 3 weeks today and cant wait

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wen ya goin to lanzarote??????
Posted by: craigken2003 ()
Date: June 12, 2005 08:42PM

me and three other lads are goin to lanzarote on the 6th of july. where abouts you stayin, we cant wait either

Posted by: bristol_geezer ()
Date: June 12, 2005 09:35PM

Hi Elli

me and 3 mates are in PDC between june 23rd - july 7th, only 11 days to go cant wait!!!!

Posted by: clambake ()
Date: June 12, 2005 09:49PM

hiya, im goin 2 lanza with craigken and he is gay! not really hes my cousin but cant wait! how old r u and ur mates? and where u all from?

Date: June 12, 2005 10:18PM

hi

we are all 20 - 21 from bristol anyway check out our website all the info u need to know is on there.

cheers

Posted by: elli ()
Date: June 12, 2005 11:01PM

goin lanza in 3 weeks n i am stayin in pdc in caleton blanca cant wait

Posted by: Sean Doc ()
Date: June 12, 2005 11:44PM

Going in 3 weeks + 1 Day CANT WAAAIT!

Posted by: luvly ()
Date: June 13, 2005 12:32PM

i go on thursday!!!!!!!! wooohoooo

Date: June 13, 2005 01:19PM

Hey Luvly

how long u going for? and who are you going with?

cheers

Posted by: Linds ()
Date: June 13, 2005 03:03PM

I'm goin 2 PDC on Thurs morn, soooooooooooooooooooo excited, yay!

Date: June 14, 2005 01:17AM

hey bristol geezer im going with some friends. Just for a week though, which is a shame. when do you go?

Posted by: andy ()
Date: June 14, 2005 11:00AM

Guess what , lol i`ll be there when your all home lol, on luvly did they pull the sean site .

Date: June 14, 2005 11:09AM

No need to make us all feel bad andy lol. No they didnt pull it they moved it to the miscellaneous forum. lol. I didnt think they would keep it here much longer. did u have a good weekend?

Date: June 14, 2005 12:28PM

hey luvly

im there for 2 weeks i go between 23rd june - 7th july

Date: June 14, 2005 12:52PM

have u been before bristol geezer? ive never been and im looking for some info on best clubs and places to visit. im so excited only 2 days 2 go!!!

Date: June 14, 2005 04:26PM

Yeh luvly i did, was working in the club which is boring , like a few people in here luvly i to work as a night club bouncer like alex in here, was doing it to help me through my college coarse ,I met a girl ages ago at swimming got talking to her but that was it about 4months ago, on sat she came to the club on my advice lol only to see me coverd in blood not mine and suspending this guy by the neck while talking to her , lol how is it when good looking women show an intrest in me i always seem to blow it , well i thought that until well got her phone number with the comment "next time any one asks andy , the place resembles roadhouse", take it is some sort of movie lol . What about you anything intresting .

Date: June 14, 2005 05:40PM

HAHA no Andy nothing quite as interesting lol. Where abouts are u a bouncer? anywhere id know? lol. I was just out on sat night and nursing a hangover on sunday. Other than that a pretty boring weekend lol. So when u foning this good looking women then?lol i want all the gossip :-P

Date: June 14, 2005 06:04PM

Hi Luvly

No ive never been to lanza before, its shame because there is not many website out there with info on bars on clubs in pdc.

Date: June 14, 2005 11:32PM

LOL luvly met her ages ago, didnt think she was intrested in me as she was with her freinds , but on sat of all nights she showed up right in the middle of trouble was really knackerd as i was fighting in one of the chung yongs taekwondo comps me being a kick boxer was not used to wtf way of fighting but still got the silver as the other guy in the final kicked me in the gonards and i could not fight on lol oh and the bst never got disqualified either cheers joe see you in the inter club in aug lol, this took place in twechar had to be there for 7.30 am for the weigh in, so come 1am i was like a burst ball but aware i was getting stared at when i started talking to her i could not remember where i had met here lol . yeh i will phone her as its not often you come across really nice women and at 5"11 well not used to any woman that height lol oh work in a place called club go , was also asked to work in frankensteins as well as the cube.

wen ya goin to lanzarote??????
Posted by: lee davey ()
Date: June 15, 2005 01:03PM

hey we are going 30th thursday 2 weeks away, we cant wait either!!!!!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum