Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: wen ya goin to lanzarote??????
Posted by: luvly ()
Date: June 15, 2005 04:55PM

OMG Andy i go tomorow!!!! im really excited. is there anything that i really should do? Cant believe im going seems like only yesterday i booked it. wooohoooo look out lanza the scottish lasses r on their way!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: pips ()
Date: June 16, 2005 06:14PM

7 weeks yayayayyayaya

Posted by: ellll ()
Date: June 16, 2005 10:11PM

i am goin in 18 days n cant wait onli 9 mur skwl days

Posted by: andy ()
Date: June 21, 2005 05:07PM

Well luvly you enjoy i know with being there ,there is internet acess and if your reading this then your SAD lol.4wks and then im off ,oh and got a weeks holiday to, from a company called M.V.I NOT SURE HOW THAT WILL TURN OUT AS I BELEIVE YOU GET NOTHING FOR NOTHING BUT HEY GUYS IF YOUR READING THIS AND IT TURNS OUT TO BE BULL LOL WELL THE INTERNET IS THE MOST POWERFUL WAY OF DEALING WITH YOU LOL ,

Posted by: ellix ()
Date: June 21, 2005 10:06PM

to craig ken we r goin on the 4th of july n we cant wait either we are staying in the cameloton apeartments lol

Posted by: alex m ()
Date: June 22, 2005 01:06PM

Hi there anyone going to lanzerote on the 21st,as both of us are 37, tall, fit athletic builds looking for some female company to have a laugh with . So if your up for it let me know .

Posted by: craigken2003 ()
Date: June 22, 2005 05:36PM

ellix,

Who you goin with, theres 4 of us, we are lanza virgins!!!

Posted by: ellis mc ()
Date: June 22, 2005 10:36PM

goin wid lots of people

Posted by: bristol_geezer ()
Date: June 22, 2005 11:48PM

only a few hours left cant wait, i fly out thurs afternoon at 3pm. wont be able to sleep tonight cause im well excited, 2 weeks of sun, sea,sand and sex(hopefully)

bring it on

Posted by: Amy ()
Date: June 24, 2005 10:15AM

I'm off to Lanza on 21st July, four weeks to go (well tecnically 3 weeks and 6 days) and I can't wait. Staying in PDC with my two housemates and looking forward to lots of sun (especially with weather in the uk like it is today!!!), relaxing, some good nights out and some fantastic memories.
Only going for a week - is there anything I should definitely do/places to go in that week to make the most of it?
Amy xx

Posted by: CheekyC ()
Date: June 24, 2005 02:19PM

Hey Amy,

Going to lanza 21st July as well. Heading out there with 3 of my mates, can't wait!!! Weather here has really got me geared up for going on hols.. shame its only for a week tho. Will just have to make the most of it!!

Where you staying??

We're staying at the Playa Club in PDC.

To all - Me and the lads were hoping to do a bit of fishing out in lanza. Can anyone recommend anyone who provides a good fishing trip out of PDC??

Cheers

CheekyC

Date: June 24, 2005 06:01PM

Hi amy , there are lots of things to see and do the likes of the market , the volcano , the submarine at old pdc , the water park at ct for about £70 you can hire a car ,heading out the same time as yourself shit is it honestly only 4wks to go .

Cheeky c
the best place to try is old pdc harbour think if i remember right they do fishing trips from there .

Date: June 24, 2005 06:03PM

hi again forgot to say amy that price is for 3days hire lol ok

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum