Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
september nightlife is it busy?
Posted by: lee davey ()
Date: June 15, 2005 01:00PM

Hi All

As well as going in a few weeks im thinknig on going back to PDC in september on my own as i have no one else to go with and feel safe in lanza, will the nightlife still be busy or will it have tailed right off. i dont wana be too bored bveing on my own!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: september nightlife is it busy?
Posted by: Will ()
Date: June 15, 2005 02:10PM

Should be ok be about the same as May. Thankfully all the kids will have gone back to school so won't be as annoying as in the summer.

Posted by: beatman ()
Date: June 17, 2005 05:32PM

PDC is an all year round resort and never really gets too quiet -been there in April03 and October 04 and there was plenty going on.

Posted by: joejoe ()
Date: June 18, 2005 09:41PM

will, the kids on holiday are goin for a good time just like u. mabye they find people like u annoyin, in the summer when they r on holiday. The island is for everyone and ur gonna get kids whereva u go. ok some can take it over the top but most r wantin a gd hol like u.

Posted by: Sarah30 ()
Date: June 19, 2005 11:36AM

Hi

Just come back from PDC on Thursday (16/6) and I have to say the resort was the quietest I have ever seen it.

I have been many times before in March, June and November and it has always been busy whatever time of the year but this year was different.

Even the props/bar workers said it is much quiter this year - saying that though you make you own fun and I am sure you will have a great time if you do go again.

We are going in December for Xmas - counting down the days!!

Sarah :-)

Date: June 23, 2005 10:31AM

Great good for the kids.

I get my head bitten off for just saying that the bonus of going in September is that there will be less of the little brats around - actually its more the parents who have no control over them but thats another story.

Everyone is happy kids go June July August, I'll go in May and September. Everyones happy!

Date: June 23, 2005 11:33AM

Ouch - lucky I read your other response first!!

YOur eldest is 22 apparently - hardly brat territory anymore.

Posted by: Joejoe ()
Date: June 23, 2005 06:11PM

Well said Lucy and yes i totally agree with ur first statment aswell. Yes they can b annoyin etc and..... well i think we have said the rest really!!!!! hope ya ave great time when ya go over and tell ur family to annoy the hell out of will!! lol!! soz will just kiddin will!!! get it, kidding!!!

soz that is really sad but who cares!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: June 24, 2005 10:16AM

Jeez are some people really thick?!!!!

The whole point Joe is that the families WON't be there when I'm there!!

So despite just kidding your still wrong!!

Posted by: Joejoe ()
Date: June 24, 2005 05:49PM

F**k sake will it wos joke. and no im not thick like u called me it wos just a laugh but u cant seem to do that-everything is so serious to u!god relax and stop taking every bloody comment so serious, and yes i did read ur other e-mail so i knew u would be goin when "the annoyin kids would be bak at skool!". god i might not post any more comments if u will react that that-im gonna go now- thats if i aint too thick to get off this site!!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum