Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
21st july not long now
Posted by: alex t ()
Date: June 28, 2005 11:14PM

Well not long know , anyone else going on this date , and if the weather here is anything to go by its gona be a melt down two weeks lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 21st july not long now
Posted by: Amy ()
Date: June 29, 2005 09:46AM

Hiya, I'm going to Lanza with my two housemates on that day. Can't believe it's like 3 weeks and 1 day away!!!!
Only staying for a week though but intend to make the most of it. We're staying in PDC what about you?

Date: June 29, 2005 10:35PM

Hi there Amy and lanzachick

whats the weather like there as amy and myself would be really greatful for this info , wouldnt we amy lol heading to pdc myself stayed at las calis last year this year its oh feck need to look at that lol so where are you staying amy .

Date: June 30, 2005 02:16PM

Hi lanzachick

Have you got sun stroke all ready lol , look at what i have writen lol , yes i was there last year with my ex girl freind which i hope i dont bump into this year as it was her mums time share we were staying at, really liked it last year so myself and my freinds are going out there this year.

Posted by: Tracy ()
Date: June 30, 2005 04:46PM

Hey Alex

Heading to PDC 23rd 2 days after ya, mates are over there now and said weathers fab and they're loving it! It'll be my first time in PDC been to Grand Canaria and Tenerife before (didnt like the latter too much mind u!) but I cant wait for Lanza heard its great. U never know might bunp into u in one of the pubs/clubs one night imagine what would the odds be on that haha!!! Anyway enjoy ur hols I know I will.

Tray yawning smiley)

Posted by: Tracy ()
Date: June 30, 2005 04:48PM

Haha just realised Id made a little red face...that'll be me in Lanza an hour after I get there haha just look out for the small blonde girl with the red face haha!!!!!!!!

Tray smiling smiley

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum