Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
'Question' - the band
Posted by: luvly ()
Date: July 01, 2005 05:44PM

hi everyone, im just back from lanza (unfortunately.) I had the most amazing time ever and hoping to go bk in september. I was just wondering if anyone knows the website for the band question?! They r absoloutely amazing. If your going to lanza soon make sure u check them out. They play in the american steak bar in PDC (on the main strip.)

I would also like to add that i have never seen such amazing and beautiful places than those in lanzarote. I have seen both gran canaria and tenerife but i gotta say that lanza beats them both hands down!

Jacqui xx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 'Question' - the band
Posted by: s3xi_gurl ()
Date: July 01, 2005 07:00PM

Im going in 5 weeks and 6 days - cannot wait, might just check them out!!

knew you would enjoy lanza x

Posted by: andy ()
Date: July 04, 2005 07:28PM

Hi Luvly

lol well im off in two weeks luvly well did you get any sex then !!!! hope you kept away from saun lol . Luvly how was the weather there told you lanza is better

Posted by: jgirl ()
Date: July 04, 2005 09:36PM

hi luvly,
welcome back....glad to hear you had a great time, i knew you would love it there.
im glad your back though lol,i have had some stick off the darlings thread. check it out lol,
hey september will soon be here,oh by the way salou is not a patch on lanza,
speak soon judy x

Posted by: mark ()
Date: July 05, 2005 04:29PM

hi luvly

it me here in lance just got here and i spoke to sean he told me you had sex with him on beach and all it took was half coke lol it so hot here yum yum going to get sooooooooo pissed tonight u never know i might tell u all about it tomoz if i can just hope i dont report that i had sex with sean on beach lmfao omg i so sick in head lol

Posted by: darlings ()
Date: July 05, 2005 07:10PM

keep us all posted mark!!

and we want all the gossip on what you see the staff in paradise getting up 2!! keep watch on the office and store room!lol dont be afriad to go into them either!

Posted by: andy ()
Date: July 05, 2005 07:14PM

SOUNDS GOOD MARK , SHE`S NOT REPLYED TO ANY OF US I BET SHE DID LOL , ANY WAY GLAD IM NOT THERE AS THE EX IS OVER THERE JUST KNOW BUT WILL BE THERE IN WELL 2WKS ON THUR "yes" so whats the temp there mark

Posted by: mark_woods39 ()
Date: July 08, 2005 05:32PM

well 1 more day here then it off to tenerife yippppppppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cant wait any way it bloody hot here and me is burnt lol ouchhhhh , and jacqui how old are u as u cant be tt=hat old i saw loads of peeps about 30ish having a good time, i got sooooooooo pissed last night now i fill bad lol oh well u live and DONT learn as i back out tonight right me off back in sun i report back in tenerife if i can if not chat next week all byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Date: July 12, 2005 01:25PM

hi jacqui

last few days left in tenerife and wow it soooooooooo great here, i am staying just outside las americas about 5 min walk ohhhhhhh and 3 hrs back as getting so pissed lol it so hot i got great tan, not drinking tonight though going night fishing should be fun i never fish and drink i might fall in and they wont see me lmfao and leave me,anyway how the weather in uk i bet it hot, right me off to back to beach yum yum i think of you all while i soaking up sun he he
mark xxxx

Date: July 16, 2005 09:24PM

well i back but to tired to tell you all about it mabey monday when i recoverd but i wish i was still out there oh well only 7 weeks to go b4 i am back he he but got lots to say but my fingers want to go to bed now as fed up with me keep holding pint up all night ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and fishing lol and nooo not picking nose lmfao omg lolok all speaks soon night night

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum