Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Holiday stories and info!! READ THIS!!
Posted by: JIMBOB ()
Date: July 21, 2005 05:25PM

Will, GROW UP AND HAVE A LAUGH, you were quite insulting then and I'd like to add that I like the stories myself, as a lad I like to think its not just us who talk about conquests!! so sought it out mate!!!

I BET YOUR JUST A BUTT UGLY GEEK, DON'T BOTHER REPLYING, I WON'T BE ON HERE AGAIN AS I CAN NOT STAND YOUR TEXT LET ALONE YHE FACE I IMAGINE YOU HAVE!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRLS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Davey Boy sex Toy ()
Date: July 21, 2005 05:29PM

Hush your mouth Will,have some respect, GEEK!!

Im their on the 1st sept, can't wait!! Im 21 next week and single how good is life, unless your name is Will and your an ugly GEEK!!

Posted by: beatmanwilland ole ()
Date: July 21, 2005 05:39PM

BEATMAN

WILL

OLE,

UGLY GEEKS,

1 HAVE TO USE NUMBERS/ BULLET POINTS TO TALK

2 JEALOUSY IS A SIN IS IT NOT

3 I THINK YOU SHOULD APOLIGISE TO THE GIRL YOU OFFENDED, IF NOT, WE KNOW WHO THE LOSERS REALLY ARE

BULLET POINT 4 I BET ONE OF YOU IS AN OLD MAN WISHING TO BE YOUTHFUL AGAIN (GEEK)

THE OTHER S JUST WELL, LOSER

Posted by: ole ()
Date: July 21, 2005 06:14PM

What's this ? A slag off Will day ???

Why did nobody tell me ???

lol lol

Steady Will, it's just a little joke.

Ole

Date: July 21, 2005 09:39PM

calm down ppl how can u say no one is interested in readin what paula wrote we are are interested gonna slag us off now??
boys keep up the good work in PDC and you's girlies to and dont forget to post with all the gossip afterwards!! lol

Posted by: Will ()
Date: July 21, 2005 11:27PM

Dear all slysdexics, illeterates and txt tlkers,

Please find there is a seperate section for your gossip, conquests and general shag storys.

Please return there and let those of us who are able to debate fairly normally and sensibly get on as usual. Feel absolutely free to point fingers at the geeks losers fugglys whatever - it reflects more on your own sad lives than on those you wish to highlight!

As usual its the people who have to talk about it who have the least involvment in life themselves. And I repeat - if you feel that THE BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE involves 3 bars in Lanzarote then you either come from the back end of nowheresville (or South Island, New Zealand) or mummy and daddy won't let you go anywhere truely interesting (ie. New York, Hong Kong, Berlin, Tallinn, Prague, Barcelona, Sydney, Cape Town or even London) as thats where grown ups go to get there kicks.

One day children you will look back to PDC as a playground; unfortunately many of you have not left kindergarten yet.

Posted by: Paula_99 ()
Date: July 22, 2005 01:05AM

awk thanks everyone for sticking up for me im dead pleased as i thought i was on my own there. I really dont like to be nastey to people but, Will come off it your are a sad little person u sound like a 50 year old man with no sense of humour. Davey boy is right life is great! and by the way Will Lanzarote is not the highlight of my life i try to make the best of a holiday thats all and for you thinking your so "It" by naming places you've been or more to the point " where grown ups go" I've been go Newyork,Berlin,Amsterdam,Prague, All over Spain Dubai,The Canaries obviously,Florida,Washingdon DC,A Carribbean cruise to miami, mexico, jamaica and The Bahamas and yes even London. I know theres a world outside Paradise Beach Club incase u fancied saying that but obviously now you can see it for yourself. I think for you thinking your so smart and sensible and mature you keep replying to these messages that "apparently" you dont approve of. Ill say it now for the last time this is not your forum we all can write what we want.

thanks tracey you obviously are a very intelligent and understanding person your right in everything you wrote!

Kindergarten! i have to laugh at you Will!!

Paula xxx

Posted by: Jigga What ()
Date: July 22, 2005 11:50AM

Ive been to Barca, Sydney and New york, like you said Willy, when your young you want to party and when your older well, you come on the internet and have ago at people! I prefer Tenerife to any of those places, alot more fun and alot more young people, go get your digitasl camera and see some views old man, we don't want to hear yours though! ggggggg eek

Posted by: Beatman ()
Date: July 22, 2005 01:15PM

ADIOS LOS DUMBOS!

Date: July 22, 2005 02:59PM

Tracy,
I'm sorry but you've probably got the wrong end of some sticks here, let me try to explain.....
It wasn't me who posted the apparent criticism about using bullet points, somebody else posted calling themselves "beatmanwilland ole". As you rightly say I use bullet points sometimes, and I don't know why anybody would ever complain about it ?
I'm apologise for my "slag off Will day" post. I can see now that you might have taken it personally, but it was just my (maybe misguided) attempt to make a little joke out of mine and Will's previous silly little disagreements. If anything i was trying to lighten things up, maybe it didn't work.
I'm really sorry if this caused any upset, you weren't supposed to get caught up in any of the jibes.
Have a really great holiday !

Ole

Posted by: Will ()
Date: July 22, 2005 03:58PM

Well well well, whose the big man now Ole, so mature of you!! I admit, im a donkey

Date: July 22, 2005 04:03PM

Sorry Will,
You've lost me ?
Ole

Posted by: Chris Dodd ()
Date: July 24, 2005 04:23PM

Ah well...another summer arrives and the same old stories appear!
I understand that you want to chat about your time on holiday Paula but you also have to understand that stories like yours are best discissed in the miscellanea section! This section was, in fact, created at the end of last summer for exactly that purpose! Believe it or not, this site was swamped with immature people discussing pregnant friends, PR's, Barmen, STD's,fighting and the like.
You are entitled to talk about anything that you want but please understand that everything has its place. This section is more of a Q&A type of place, whereas general chat is on the other section!
You'll find that people visiting here, generally just want to find out information. Stories about pulling blokes are a well trodden path on here and gets tiresome for the regular contributers!

Date: July 25, 2005 04:57PM

yes chris whatever u say!

Date: July 30, 2005 12:00AM

well regular contributors shouldnt read the posts then.. the topic is a giveaway as 2 what has been posted so its yor choice 2 read it..bloody hell chris get a hobby!!

Posted by: Macca ()
Date: September 13, 2005 01:39PM

Ha ha..... the real life Vicki Pollard..... nice one. :-)

Date: September 15, 2005 10:59AM

oh jesus will get a life and leave me alone id rather not spend my time listening to tha bullshit u wanna talk.

Posted by: Macca ()
Date: September 15, 2005 07:44PM

Ditto....

Date: September 21, 2005 06:42PM

hey everyone need a bit of help here, me an my friends are planning or going to lanzarote for the summer to work interested in barwork or PR im 18 and my two friends are 19 but my other friend wants to go too but shes only 16 will it be possible for her to get a job doin similar work to us or would there be no point in her cuming out with us incase she cant get a job?

help please!

thanks x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2005 06:42PM by Paula_99.

Date: September 21, 2005 06:59PM

well i told her the same but shes dying to go she acts older than all of us and would pass for 20, i would find it unfair too if all my friends were going and i couldnt because i was too young. I wouldnt say that whats the difference in me going and her going except that shes 16 and im 18 and she is alot more repsonsible than me! what about doin PR theres no bar work involved there? thanks xx

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum