Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
CONQUESTS, if your a geek, GO AWAY
Posted by: jIGGA wHAT ()
Date: July 21, 2005 05:42PM

sEAN, STEVE OR JAMIE, fit or what,

If your not gonna be nice people, YOUR A GEEK, so go away WILL, BEATOFFINFRONTOFMYCOMPUTERMAN AND OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CONQUESTS, if your a geek, GO AWAY
Posted by: Jacqui ()
Date: July 21, 2005 07:04PM

WHO REALLY CARES? go into miscellaneous theres loads of this crap in there.

Its a shame ur obviously still very young when you think that saying things like 'ur a geek' actually annoys people. I dont know sean steve or jamie and u can bet they probably dont remember u. grow up!

Posted by: Member of the Darlings ()
Date: July 21, 2005 07:25PM

I have to agree we could easily dedicate the whole forum to the boys of PDC.Yeyyy

Date: July 21, 2005 09:36PM

sean and steve are fit yes!! emm jamie were do i begin...actually maybe i wont begin!!

u really wanna know who the darlings conquests were??? maybe u should read our post "jason and paradise staff" in the miscellaneous forum makes for some interesting reading. ther aint no memebers of paradise who have escaped us and we always like 2 get to know the new recruits too.

Posted by: Will ()
Date: July 21, 2005 11:29PM

Darlings - how many different names do you post under??!!

Jigga what! How old are you? Why didn't mummy and daddy let you go somewhere really exciting? Tho I spose PDC is a step up from pontins and centerparcs.

Posted by: Jigga What! ()
Date: July 22, 2005 11:45AM

Shut up Will, get a girlfriend then a life you sad sad middle aged man!!!!!

(geek)

Posted by: Jigga ()
Date: July 22, 2005 12:08PM

JACQUI: hush

Posted by: Mers ()
Date: July 22, 2005 04:54PM

I thought this website was supposed to be about Lanzarote!!!!!!! im sure theres other places all of ye can go to talk about sex and slag each other off!!!!

Posted by: Paula_99 ()
Date: July 22, 2005 10:54PM

This must be how Will spends his entire life going onto Forums and slagging off people if they dont write something that he approves of you fucking grow up Will and leave people alone, do you even have any friends because i dont know how people like you at all. Will you remind me of Derek from big brother any1 agree?

Yes I think Steve is lovely but has to learn that if he begins sleeping around with dirty girls he will never get a nice girl, sean's a bit too sleavy for me, Jamie is nice sometimes and other times wouldn't look at you twice, Jamie called me a slag one night because I wouldn't sleep with him so now i think he's just a sad little boy lol! Jason is unfaithful to his wife so i cant take him seriously. Malou is alright if you like sleazy spanish men, Fran didn't realli know him, Paul, Karmel, Danny and JJ genuine guys and Frank cant take no for an answer lol.!!

any comments??????????? paula xxx

Date: July 22, 2005 11:10PM

paula i agree with u to a certain extent..steve is sound!!sean we will never have a bad word 2 say about him hes THEE BAR MAN and hes so hot and 2 go with it all we think hes a lovely bloke!! jamie i totally agree with u about hes so different to the rest of the boys working there.he cannot be trusted!! jason is a nice crazy bloke and if he chooses to be unfaithful its up 2 him although im not saying i approve! but we dont really know whats going on there with him and believe me we never will!! mulan u have got a take with a pinch of salt and he's morrocan not spanish! i totally agree with u about paul, karmel, danny and jj!! fran is cool so is karime!! frank is really nice hes a laugh and if he wants something he will get it just ask my mate shes prove of it!! lol only messin with ya darling we know the truth from when we brought the boys back for coffee!!!

paula dont let any of them fools annoy u they keep clicking back into this topic what does that say 2 me "OBVIOUSLY INTERESTED"

Date: July 22, 2005 11:24PM

haha! well ill be able to give yous all the new gossip about the boys as im going next week csnt wait i haven't been there in 5 weeks! ill definatley write something big whenever I return to keep you sll interested in those boys! so can u honestly say you felt comfortable being with sesn knowing as son as you go him he'll probably be sleeping with someone else that night and he was probably sleping with other women as well as you (not being rude) but seriously yhe is too good looking to be genuine. fair enough you can be a bit slutty sometimes but personally i think sean takes the piss with girls but hey if he wants to do that it's fcuk all to do with me or anyone else! luv yas paula xxxxxxxx

Date: July 23, 2005 11:13AM

hey lanza chick sounds like u had a brilliant holiday!! im so jealous!! we cant wait to go back again! i agree with ya i think mulan is a sleezy morrocan!!ur friend must have been pissed lol!girls stay away from this bloke you are been warned! 928 sounds brill as we love all the male staff over there and if thats were they are hanging out we are there!!

good to see you got an update on the store room for us and karime is a nice guy!!

glad to see the store room is still proving to make a memorable holiday for all the girlies!!! it did for us anyway ha ha ha..

Posted by: s3xi_gurl ()
Date: July 23, 2005 06:12PM

I MUST TRY THE STOREROOM - 2 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS TO GO!!

Date: July 23, 2005 09:17PM

try it out s3xi u will never wanna leave the bloody thing!

Posted by: Princess ()
Date: July 23, 2005 10:57PM

Hey girls! I think I might book a last minute flight to go for a long weekend. How desperate is that!?! I'm really sick of London at the moment so might go back to see my Big Apple boys.....although after speaking you lot - think Paradise is a must also.

Date: July 25, 2005 05:09PM

hey lanzachick glad u had a god time? did you see steve go with lots of girls aswell because i like him, i was with him for the week i was there and everyone was so amazed that he didn't go with any girls while he was with me isn't that cute! so where is this 928 bar is it any good is it big like disco ibiza and cesars? suppose the weather was really hot then? cant wait now to see steve and sean on the same bar!

Date: July 25, 2005 10:32PM

Hey! Just out of interest - has anyone pulled Martin from the Big Apple?

Posted by: s3xi_gurl ()
Date: July 26, 2005 07:09PM

i did in april - hehe xx also made me a rose out of tissue - lmao!!

Posted by: Lizzy ()
Date: July 27, 2005 11:42AM

Yeah my best friend Chloe did. He is a nice guy. But, Martin and Chris are a lethal combo, they must have different girls every week!! As you can see im over what Chris said to me!! Why do you ask that?

Liz

xx

Date: July 27, 2005 01:20PM

Ha ha ha - I was asking because my best friend pulled him too. What a joke hey! They defo have different birds every week - yet they were both so jealous when other guys spoke to us. Men....I'll never understand them.

Have you got an email address Lizzy - don't really want other people to get bored of our chat! xxx

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum