Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
looking for alberto
Posted by: clueless ()
Date: July 21, 2005 11:54PM

Hi guys!

I'm looking for someone in Lanzarote, who can help?
His name is Alberto and I met him in Cesars club on wednesdaynight (13th of july). I was supposed to meet him the next night, but thanks to my good companion Murphy (yes, the one from Murphy's Law), I stepped into broken glass right before and was rushed to the hospital for lots of stitches - so I couldn't go back to where I was supposed to meet him! After that I never saw him again.

Who knows him? He works somewhere at the reception of some hotel (don't remember where or which hotel) and has a friend who's name I've also forgotten. I admit, that's not much to go on. But! I have a picture. Click on the link below and you'll see who I mean. If you recognize him, please let me know. Especially if you know how to get in touch with him; I'd hate to think that he'd been waiting for me that night when I never showed, thinking that I didn't want to see him again...

Thanks!
Shanti

Picture:
[www.cluelessdutchy.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: looking for alberto
Posted by: s3xi_gurl ()
Date: July 22, 2005 08:28PM

how pretty ru!!! n how good looking is he? im goin in 3 weeks, i c him, il tel him , LOL!! xx(not very likely tho)

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum