Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Best sites to look for flights?
Posted by: Princess ()
Date: July 24, 2005 08:08PM

I am planning to go back to PDC sometime this year hopefully and was wondering if any of you kind people could give me some tips on where the best holiday prices can be found. Also, is there any time of the year that I perhaps shouldn't go because it is too quiet? I'm not sure is there is a 'season' of when all the bars are open and other times when it is completely dead!

Any advice would be of great help!

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best sites to look for flights?
Posted by: Lizzy ()
Date: July 24, 2005 09:19PM

Pull Chris for me and then tell him to do one !! Lol. You probably done that already from the sounds of it. ;-)

Cant wait to get back out there !! still depressed now !

xx

Date: July 24, 2005 10:26PM

Well Lizzy - I think the solution to this is that you come out to Lanza with me so that we can both tell him to do one! Lol. You still upset about Chris honey?

xxx

Date: July 24, 2005 11:48PM

hey girls just think of all the other hot guys that are out there and dont let chris get u down!!all the male staff are like that and isnt it better to have a holiday fling and it end there than not have one at all.. its those little memories that make u look back and think what a great hol u had!! even if we pay for it in other ways when we get home it will probably happen again the next time any of us go away its coz we cant resist the charms of those hot blokes!!

Posted by: Lizzy ()
Date: July 25, 2005 10:20AM

Yeah still a little upset but getting over it. It did make my holiday but from what I have heard on here he wont be getting anywhere with me when I go back!!

Princess when are you going? I think me and my friends are looking to go in Sept.

Everyone is really nice on this website, thanks Little Miss Darling.

xx

Posted by: Wiil ()
Date: July 25, 2005 11:15AM

Sorry I you looking for flights or just to compare shag stories?

People might actually come on to this thread look for information about flights but they would be sadly disappointed so far.

Should I post info on flights or are you a waste of time?

Date: July 25, 2005 01:16PM

Will - what makes you think I shagged anyone? You are constantly looking for arguments but I'm not going to rise to it.

And yes - I do want information on flights please! Otherwise I wouldn't have posted the question!

Thanks

Date: July 25, 2005 01:16PM

Will - what makes you think I shagged anyone? You are constantly looking for arguments but I'm not going to rise to it.

And yes - I do want information on flights please! Otherwise I wouldn't have posted the question!

Thanks

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum