Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
sean in paradise (dont kill me!)
Posted by: lanzo_lass ()
Date: July 25, 2005 12:25AM

hey
i saw all those messages about sean from paradise so i know its a pritty touchy subject, but i still think hes a lil cutie!!i was with him last week for a while in lanzarote, and i thought he was adorable, anyone know how to get in touch with him?

sarah xxx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2006 10:35PM by lanzo_lass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: sean in paradise (dont kill me!)
Date: July 25, 2005 12:31AM

grainne i am definitly not tryin to be bitchy but for your own sake its probably best you dont try contact sean.. he does be with many girls over there and im sure if he really wanted 2 stay in touch he would of wanted your number..wouldnt you rather not contact him at all then contact him and maybe not get the response u are looking for.. sorry if u dont like what i said but i know these guys and what they are like!!

but u are defo right hes a cutie and in many ways adorable!!

Date: July 25, 2005 12:38AM

hey ,
ha i sound soo scizo right now!!i just came back to tell ye not to reply to that message!wasnt even with the guy my sister was obsessed with his frend and thought it would be easier to contact sean and then get his friends no!lol!

Posted by: lanza possy ()
Date: July 25, 2005 10:58AM

which friend is this then?ihave known the guys since i have been here.xx

Date: July 25, 2005 02:15PM

hey im bens girlfriend, who lives with sean,mark,n steve, i see them everyday, witch one did u get with?? there all lovely lads n a great laugh, spk soon xx

Date: July 25, 2005 07:32PM

i dont no the guys name!but i tihnk he was frends with sean, she saw him with him one day!he looks spanish, but hes not, and had brown hair!dya think you know him??do you work in lanzarote??

Date: July 25, 2005 11:08PM

hey, yes i do work in lanzarote, wel i probably do no him, but my boyfriends called ben n he works in tequila, n all the boys that live 2geva av got dark hair but i cant say they look spanish,where does he work? includin my boyf so...
waz he tall, short....??

Date: July 25, 2005 11:31PM

i cant remember i was with sean at the time, i remember he didnt seem as tall as sean though!i told her today how i was on this website talkin to people and she freaked at me!!so couldnt get the name!lol!arent you workin tonight?a few of my friends are movin ova next summer and im thinkin of it too, is it realy hard to get a job though!?xxx

Date: July 25, 2005 11:32PM

i cant remember i was with sean at the time, i remember he didnt seem as tall as sean though!i told her today how i was on this website talkin to people and she freaked at me!!so couldnt get the name!lol!arent you workin tonight?a few of my friends are movin ova next summer and im thinkin of it too, is it realy hard to get a job though!?xxx

Date: July 25, 2005 11:38PM

id say it was steve maybe what u think possy?

Date: July 25, 2005 11:48PM

o hey lil mis daling!
the first two msgs on this werent from me just in case ur getin a bit confused!!just a mate tryin to embarrass me!

Date: July 25, 2005 11:51PM

its cool.. so was it steve or maybe monekey>?

Date: July 26, 2005 12:07AM

is steve frends with sean?i think im gonna giv up now!she freaked when i told her i cud get an email address or sumtin!!do u live in lanzo?

Date: July 26, 2005 12:10AM

na i dont used too though and im there loads of time during the year!!

yes steve is seans mate!

lanzarote
Date: July 26, 2005 12:12AM

ooh then maybe i am on to something with this steve guy!im thinkin of goin ova next year for the summer, was it realy hard tho getin a job??

Re: lanzarote
Date: July 26, 2005 02:26PM

ye it probably is steve, he wrks in paradise with sean, n is with sean most of the time, his just a little bit shorter than sean, monkey dont look spanish at all, so ye i agree wi u lil miss darlin, it aint dat hard 2 get a job but it as busy as what it used 2 be, there all fukin funny lads,i reckon its steve, coz ben is always with me n steve normally is with sean coz they do ticket run 2getha 2 so....

lanzarote
Date: July 26, 2005 08:19PM

it could have been steve!he was pritty hot!sean was gorgeous too,this website should be fuckin dedicated to him though theres so much bout him on it!ask him if he remembers an irish girl he was with in 928 and was leavin the next morning!and fell off his bar one night!(hopefuly he misd that!)ha! was it hard findin somewere to stay?we're thinkin of goin ova next feb b4 the summer realy starts to get a proper job for the sumer is that enough time though?were do you work?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2005 08:30PM by lanzo_lass.

Date: July 29, 2005 11:58PM

if u go in feb it will still be quiet but u will defo get somewere to live it might be best to go in may/june lots of jobs about then and u might get other ppl wanting to rent with u at that time it will work out cheaper then.

dont worry lass u not the only girl to be falling off the bar lots of girls do it when there pissed!! lol!! (our friend from athy did anyways..hi orlagh)

Date: July 31, 2005 12:00AM

hey lanza lover, the guys name is jamie, wel his short,mouthy,n got a shaved head, so it could be who u r talkin about, x

lanzarote
Date: August 01, 2005 01:20AM

sounds like you know everyone on the island!?how long have you been livin there?

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum