Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 12345678910Next
Current Page: 1 of 10
pregnancy story
Posted by: jodie ()
Date: August 02, 2005 10:53PM

sorry to post another story like this but i gotta tell you's so you's girls can do all you can possible to avoid it happening to you..

at the beginning of the summer i went on holiday and had some fun with some barmen from a really popular bar.. i have since found out in pregnant and dont know what to do.. should i just have the baby and get on with my life or go out there and try chat with theses blokes and let them know what the story is im so confused..and if i tell my family im pregnant for a barman i met on holiday they will hate me!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pregnancy story
Date: August 02, 2005 11:10PM

i said i was with a few barmen didnt i u tryin to be smart darling??

and i dont think what your mate did was nice but i understand why she did it unfortunatly i dont have a b/f or anyone i could blame this on other than the guys who could really be the dad.

Posted by: appalled ()
Date: August 03, 2005 03:14AM

This is really unbeleivable! Barmen in tourist bars are the same all over! Will have anyone who offers it!

Posted by: Will ()
Date: August 03, 2005 11:26AM

Up to you Jodie - big decisions. I have several friends who got pregnant in there late teens, brought the child up really well - not without difficulties, went on to uni, have great jobs etc. YOur parents won't hate you. YOu need their support.

Plus do make sure you have details of the barmen so when you get the CSA on the act you can screw every penny out of them for support. Despite its shortcomings the CSA does work eventually.

Date: August 03, 2005 03:05PM

darling i think u are trying to make a laugh out of me saying if it looks like a member of staff from paradise it will be good looking like that makes things better for me!

who am i going to tell my parents i am pregnant for my friends say tell them the truth that i dont know! but how would you feel if your child told you that. i dont want to go over there tell one of them im preganant for them as they are not going to want to know and what if who i think is the father isnt it could even be his mates baby i just dont know. i know its my own fault and i was so stupid but i so hope this hasnt or does not happen to other girls!

Posted by: Will ()
Date: August 03, 2005 03:53PM

I don't think other girls will have unprotected sex with more than one person let alone barmen, I don't mean to be rude but what were you thinking, my daughter had a baby at the age of 15, these things happen! my daughter told me after 2 months as i could sense something wrong, i was very angry but so supportive and so willl your parents! my daughter does not know the father as it also happened on holiday, all I can say to you is: tell your parents, they will support you, and I don't think seeing these chaps will help, no offence but they won't want to know being as you slept with both of them in such a short period of time! its life, of course your parents will be angry but thats because they love you! you'll get a council house, benefits and you'll be able to afford burberry hats! not the bling though

Date: August 03, 2005 04:02PM

i dont want a bloody council house!!

i understand these fellas will probably have no respect for me at all if i tell them but at the end of the day its not only me i have 2 worry about now its also the baby!! i dont know whats best

Date: August 03, 2005 04:56PM

i cant ring a bar and say can i speak to ? i am preggers for him!!

they wont wanna know i think i will need 2 go over there!

Posted by: gotalife ()
Date: August 03, 2005 05:31PM

I really cannot believe this thread! jodie you need to grow up & stop whingeing!
You slept with many, got pregnant - deal with it! This is not an agony column.

Date: August 03, 2005 05:40PM

dont be so harsh gotalife!! u dont understand!

Posted by: SirShaun ()
Date: August 03, 2005 05:57PM

Come on Jodie...you can't blame Gotalife for posting that. You shagged more than one barman, without protection - knowing full well they must f**k someone different every night of the week - and now you're wanting to play the part of innocent victim.
If there is a positive side to this sorry tale, at least you haven't contracted a nasty or potentially fatal STD. I presume you have checked yourself out?

There is no way in the world any of the barmen will want to know - and if you try to pursue the matter, perhaps with a paternity test, they'll just sod off and disappear. I'd say, as a conservative estimate, that the blokes at Paradise (if that's where you're referring to) have about 20 kids each that they're not aware of. I'm afraid you're just another statistic.

However, you may have been stupid, but the posts written by "the Darlings" go way beyond all realms of stupidity. I've never heard such crap. You're trying to console the girl by saying she can bag a poxy council house on some crime-ridden estate and maybe afford some fake Burberry. What an existence! And then to compound things by stating at least the baby will be good looking because "that's all that really matters at the end of the day". How shallow are you? Let's hope your days, the Darlings, come to an end fairly soon for the sake of humanity.
But you also forgot to add that, conversely, the baby will also only possess a solitary (well, perhaps half) a brain cell.

The Darlings...you are the worst Agony Aunt I've ever heard. Please shut your mouth otherwise you'll probably drive poor Jodie to top herself.

Date: August 03, 2005 06:20PM

i never actually said it was barmen from paradise!im not saying were!i was there for 3 weeks and slept with 3 guys im not a slapper! none of it was planned and it just happened in the heat of the moment yes i am a silly girl i was on a contraceptive and even though that does not protect me from diseases i did think it would stop me from getting pregnant but as i was sick there and visited a doctor she gave me an antibiotic and said it would not effect my pill how wrong was she!!

i understand if the lads in question dont wanna know but i think they should know the facts!its up to them to decide if they wanna know or not!i am not expecting to ever recieve help from either of them i made the mistake they are young guys and i dont wanna ruin there life!but if you had a child would you wanna know about it??

the darlings are making fun out of problem i know.. i think im sure that i know for a fact the darlings know these guys so i defo want to give as little out about them as possible!!

please dont try make fun of an innocent baby either SirShaun your just as bad as the darlings in my eyes!!

Posted by: Jenny ()
Date: August 03, 2005 07:21PM

How old are you anyway. You made the mistake, so live with it. You don't have to keep the baby or even have it at all. Make the choice and get on with your life.

Date: August 03, 2005 07:30PM

jenny your post was useless coz i have already admitted:

i made a mistake and
that i have 2 live with it.

i think u are a dusgrace to condem abortion on this site. i would never do that i made the mistake not this innocent baby!

Date: August 03, 2005 07:39PM

Judging by your reply I can only assume you are very young,maybe even too young to be having sex with anyone, nevermind barmen. Why don't you getback to school and learn how to spell and use a dictionary to look up the word condem. Once you have grown up a bit and learned a bit more then you could start thinking about having children.

Date: August 03, 2005 07:53PM

oh my god this thread is unbelievable i thought what we had wrote in miscellanous was bad!!

first of all Jodie i think u are a dirt bag!! even if u were on the pill how could u not use protection are u trying to kill yourself!! i have no sympathy for u what so ever! u probably slept with the whole island while u were there and have decided 2 pick on a few innocent barmen as an easy way out you should be ashamed of yourself.

obviously you have no respect for yourself. we know alot of the barmen out there and we are sure they would not have sex with you without a condom and can u blame them if they didnt want anything to do u..who wants 2 be associated with a dirty little slag that probably shagged all the blokes in PDC in your 3 weeks. god help this baby lets hope it doesnt grow up to be like you. by now stating how stupid and what a mistake u have made will do noting for u stop trying to make yourself sound like the victim you are so sick!

and to Sir Shaun did you ever think the post by "the darlings" who are my mates so dont slate them well maybe they are trying to put some humour on the whole situation and are probably taking the piss out of jodie coz to be honest she deserves it what a fuckin idiot!my mates would not wanna console that!

Date: August 03, 2005 08:16PM

Darlings, I have been to school and know how to spell condom. Jodie says I should not condem abortion on this site when she quite clearly means that I should not support it. She obviously does not know the meaning of the word condem. Another reason why she should try some learning and not be dragging another poor sod into this world. Especially when they can't look after themselves and will require my hard earned tax to pay for their upkeep.

Posted by: Ellie ()
Date: August 04, 2005 07:42PM

Who cares - you made the problem - you deal with it,quite an entertaining post tho - how ridiculous.

Posted by: mark_woods39 ()
Date: August 05, 2005 06:51PM

oi you lot this poor girl needs your advice not bloody argue jodie my dear it your life ok no matter what you decide to do keep the baby or not it up to you you made a mistake we all have done somtime in our life, but please think very hard, your mum and dad will of course be angry, but they are your mum and dad and i hope support you, please get help jodie from someone doctor or somthing you going to need help hun you cant do this all alone it will stress you out to much please get help now b4 you crack up omg hun i feel so sorry for you u must b going through hell not sleeping but look after yourself as if you keep baby he or she going to need you, and i am sure you be a great mum,but if i was you i would not bother with going back to lance as they prob dont want to know hun it might hurt to much but these blokes are idiots not worth the time i am sorry to all who knows them but it true only think with there dick dont care about young girls getting preggies ok have fun but wear somthing to stop this . jodie i wish you all the best and chin up hun and seek help please
mark

Posted by: lanza possy ()
Date: August 06, 2005 07:55PM

hi jodie, listen how can u say u r not a slapper, when u were here for 3wks n slept with 3 different guys, u are a slapper. n y the fuck would u want the whole world 2 know bout ur dirty antics? thats not something u broad cast on the internet, r u attention seeking or what? ive been here all my life, n i no all the barmen, my boyfriend works in tequila, n his m8s are sean n steve, and they are lovely guys, u was here 3wks n u said u slept with 3 guys??? who the hell would believe it waz only 3, n how can u say ur not a slapper, it doesnt take a genious 2 work that 1 out hey, if u r gona brag about it, who are the 3 guys??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2005 09:19PM by lanza possy.

Pages: 12345678910Next
Current Page: 1 of 10

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum