Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 12345678910Next
Current Page: 1 of 10
slag off mark_woods39
Posted by: mark_woods39 ()
Date: August 09, 2005 06:54PM

ok off you go slag away, while you picking on me you leave others alone, like poor jodie, i just hope there enough pages on this forum coz i think it going to get filled up very quick, lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: slag off mark_woods39
Date: August 10, 2005 06:47PM

oi lanz lover that not nice is it, but it ok keep it coming, anyway lanze lover i got that from other post so dont be silly girl, and why am i trying to help myself ,i think others need to grow up ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Date: August 11, 2005 04:22PM

i agree lanza lover..

Date: August 11, 2005 05:02PM

little miss darling you would agree with anything ,as you cant think of nothing yourself coz u a bimbo head the only time u think is how much you will get when your legs are wide open,which i must say not alot , i going to have a good chat with the boys when i go over as how 2 faced you are and yes i know them well, u might even seen me if u was over there 3 weeks ago, nooooooo u could have not i would remember any ugly girls i met over there with a big gob and blonde hair lol any way not on now for a week so any replys i wont get until i get back so dont u think silly girl that u got me scared coz u have not u never do that
I BE BACK lol

Date: August 11, 2005 05:40PM

oh mark i can definitly think of things myself but i agree with what lanz lover said. You created a post so u could be slagged and now u are all upset and mad because u are been slagged what a weirdo!! i like the way u have 2 get personal to try and annoy me but it doesnt because i dont give a shit what u think of me coz u dont matter 2 me nor does you opinions on me..its good that you know the boys well because they are really nice and maybe they will put some manners on you!!

i wont even comment on what u said about "legs wide open" because i have respect for others that read these posts u are just a dirtbag!!! and mark if i ever seen u in lanz i would run beacuse u are so weird and such an attention seeker!! as for you comments about (A): me been ugly ..well your Wrong (cool smiley:BIG GOB..i aint got a big gob and (c):blonde hair.. well i aint got blonde hair love (and whats so wrong with blondes anyway???)

and mark next time u write a post cold you re-check it because some of your sentences dont make any sense even to someone as brainy as myself!!

Posted by: satern2k1 ()
Date: August 11, 2005 05:49PM

hi mark

i was there 3 weeks ago, are you the same mark who went fishing @ night! while you was pissed with my bf troy!!! hope so get in touch soon, clair

Date: August 11, 2005 06:12PM

bloody hell little miss told u, you can never never upset me, but you cant understand that can ya coz u a bit thick, but just try your best shot !!!!! and clair how are ya hun hows troy yes it is me that was a very very funny night did troy get through that bottle of brandy bet he never lol, are going over again in sept!!!! i still mean wot i said you can stay with us, if dean wants to come 2 he can.,but i am only staying 4 1 week then going over to tenerife 4 a week, let me know . i love ya both to stay your great fun and bloody mad. sorry i lost your numbers but you know how to get hold of me dont ya!!! if not i remind ya, i going away for a week today but i try and get on here when i in cyprus . i do hope you both ok speak soon hun
love mark

Date: August 11, 2005 06:38PM

no mark im definitly not thick at all and im not trying to upset u im just saying dont create a topic for ppl 2 slag u off then go mad when they do if u cant take it!!

i would be really worried about u if u let someone u didnt know from the internet upset u..the same for me, u would not upset me coz i dont give a shit about u!

Date: August 11, 2005 06:59PM

ohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo u dont give a shit about me, now i am upset you done it well done, i thought u cared about me lmfao you must care coz u said you be worried about me lol

Date: August 11, 2005 07:05PM

u are crazy!! dont forget ur medication when u go away!!

Date: August 11, 2005 07:15PM

all ready packed in case lol

Date: August 11, 2005 09:18PM

jacqui hun where u been i missed ya , i wanted to pack u in my case hun, got good deal to cyprus not been there 4 2 yrs so i thought i better go he he, u wanna come to lance in sept hun then tenerife you are more than welcome, hope u ok chat soon i try and get on over there ohhh if you want villa in lance anytime in sept let me know ok it free to you hun just email me luv mark xxxxxxxx

Date: August 12, 2005 10:47AM

hi mark

Me and Troy would love to come what dates.I have sent you a letter in post with our numbers on , so when you get back give us a ring. Girls dont give mark a hard time! he is a mad lovely funny lad, Who got a heart of gold really. he gave £40 to a couple who ran out of cash, so they could eat. So he not all that bad is he

love clair xxx

Date: August 13, 2005 09:39PM

jacqui i think u top girl to thanks hunxxxxxxxxxxxx u so sweet luv ya xxxxxxxx and darlings omg just look at yourself hun then u see ugly minger there in lance,and clair hun no probs i ring u when i get back hun I ONLY HERE A WEEK NOT 2 LIKE JUDY SAY LOL ,judy get a grip hun lol it so bloody hot here but great,little darlings not worth to type to ya only got 20mins left on internet not wasting my cash on ya .jacqui hope u ok hun i pass my email addy on to ya when i get back ohhhhhhhhhh yes uuuuuuuu darlings read prop will ya i said i copy and paste email not email u, i dont want email from u it might get virus from u silly girl might b HIV. i dont take risk like you lot do lmfaooooooooooooooooo oh well off out now it brill here but not as good as lance but hotter i not going to b here now until next fri but might check for my friends on here. darlings, i said not virus i said friends. oh by the way hide your ip addy silly girls. love ya loads jacqui clair, judy, from the pissed me he he xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: August 13, 2005 09:50PM

MARK got you back CHAT NEXT WEEK WHEN YOU GET BACK MATE, they think that was u ha ha rind asap when you get back troy

Date: August 13, 2005 10:05PM

saturn 2K1 glad u think its funny to make a joke out of HIV have u no respect for the ppl that have this awful disease..u are an imature little @#$%& and i have never hated anyone so much in my life as i do you's!! the only ugly minger that lanz has ever seen is u fuck sake the island doesnt even want you to revisit it, u ugly little wreck the head!! and anyway we wud have better things to do than ever email a dirty weirdo like u.. what a arsehole u are u probably have no friends and sit at ur pc all day and night.. why dont u get yourself a life and give over trying to think u are so big by writing all that shit on the internet.other ppl dont even think u are funny and nobody really cares what u have 2 say coz its always pointless!! anyway im going out 2 enjoy my saturday night not like u sitting at ur pc all night u geek!!!

luv lil miss Darling!! xxxxx

Date: August 14, 2005 11:30AM

judy i would love 2 give him a break if he stopped all his shit but if he continues writing stuff bout me ill reply giving it back!!

Date: August 14, 2005 04:41PM

well miss darling if you wernt so awful & childish,then mark would not pick on you. anyway how do you know i a minger or not, you try to hurt peeps with nasty words, you know y that is, cus u not got happy life , so you try and bring others down with you, it just like a bully he or she not happy, so why should others b happy that why they bully, i think you need help to try and get a life to near normal as poss. i am sorry if the truth hurts you, try and be nice then others will b nice to you , be a bitch like you have been , then u get everything you deserve

troy

Date: August 14, 2005 08:01PM

saturn incase u have forgotton mark turned on us for no reason what so ever so it was him been awful and childish!! u are a weirdo how wud u know if i not got a happy wife infact u are the one who needs help i am fine..look anyway y are u getting involved in me and marks arguments??its noting to do with u! im not even gonna waste my time saying anything else 2 u you dont even know me so plz dnt comment on my life!

Date: August 14, 2005 08:31PM

ohhhhhh dear, i think i got a sore point here, look miss i do think u need somthing in your life i know u wont admit it, but it ok . as u say i dont know anything about you u right i dont , but i can read into people like you, u seem very unhappy!!!!!!!!!. ok if u think it me that fine, but that what bullys say it not me it you, they tend to blame others,like you do, dont worry if you want help i am here,i know people who deal with this sort of things, they can make you feel good about yourself again,it can happen as long as you want to. make that change today miss darling, make yourself happy again. if you not ready now ,it ok, just let me know when you ready i am always here to help you make that change
troy

Pages: 12345678910Next
Current Page: 1 of 10

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum