Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
help me locate someone???
Posted by: laurabennet797 ()
Date: August 10, 2005 06:26PM

hey everyone

i really need somebody's help. i have been going to lanz for the last few years, but i need to contact someone and i'm not sure if he is still there. i lost contact, then one of his friends text me and told me that he lost his phone around xmas time - i haven't seen him since june 2004 but we stayed in touch. i am going back next week and need to know if he is still around - i really need to speak to him about something important.

his name is john hunter and he worked in the hippodrome bar in the summer of 2004 up till about september. before that he had worked in cesars for a while. he is 20, is about 6'3 and is thin with dark hair. he lived with his mom and sister near the netto store.

i have no idea if he is still there or whether he went back to eventually went back to london, but if anyone knew of him or where he was in lanz, if even, i would would be grateful to hear, thanks a million., maybe someone who worked there last year??? it's important that i speak to him

thanks guys, much appreciated

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: help me locate someone???
Date: August 10, 2005 11:52PM

did this guys parents run a resturaunt over there also near the netto?

Date: August 11, 2005 10:05AM

no, not that i'm aware of, maybe that's a recent thing. his dad is still in the uk though

Posted by: lanza possy ()
Date: August 13, 2005 09:03PM

erm... the name kinda rings a bell but im not sure, i could ask 4 u, as ive been here all my life n waz here lst summa n know all bar staff, ill ask 4 ya xx

Date: August 14, 2005 07:32PM

thanks a million - i'm coming over next week, i'm sure someone has to remember him, coz he knew everyone. all the hippodrome staff and the cesars staff,, plus a lot of the pr guys - thanks a mill, you're a doll x

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum