LanzaroteIsland.com The more complete leisure and tourism guide about lanzarote
Twitter Facebook YouTube rss feed

Home > Forum about Lanzarote

Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
well girlies just back got the info lol!!
Posted by: Paula_99 ()
Date: August 16, 2005 09:06PM

hey everyone just back from lanzarote yesterday went on the 1st of august for two weeks. had the most fantastic time yet, really enjoyed myself! that new club 928 is good all the bar staff head there after work so it was crowded nearly every night. paradise was alright we went about 5 nights it has gone a bit downhill maybe thats because steve dont work there anymore he's in 928 now. sean still looks as god as ever though he got a new even sexier haircut lol. sean is with a girl called michelle from cesars although he went with my mate the first night he was with this girl a few nights, shes quite nice although one night when he were in sean and steves apartment she was sitting with us in the livingroom and she kept giving me dirty looks when i was trying to talk to her rude or what lol. sean family was there when i was over and his tattoo with his two sisters names is class. his family were lovley and his two sisters are soooo pretty! tequila was a good laugh and so was space because of the cheap drink. any1 wanna know anything else?? write back soon everyone luv paula xxx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2005 09:08PM by Paula_99.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: well girlies just back got the info lol!!
Posted by: lanza possy ()
Date: August 17, 2005 12:53AM

hey im bens girlfriend filiz, waz u here with a blonde girl, waz u getin wi steve? seans family are lovely n his 2 sistas r nutters, specially natalie, shes fukin crazy, im goin ova wi ben in october n i wil b seeing them all then, i cant w8, n i cant 2 do loadsa shoppin, lol, wel neway chat soon, xxxxxx

Date: August 22, 2005 07:55PM

paula were have u gone 2??!! hope u not decided to go back 2 lanz we will be really really jealous!!!
me and my friends are missing it so much but hey ye cant take away the memories and we have alot of them lol!!

Date: August 22, 2005 10:24PM

hey filiz i got with steve on holiday im the girl with the dark hair, howz u? we were the two girls who went for lunch with u,ben sean and steve to sunset beach that dayg remember? steve is lovely i really miss him but there wud probably be no point in getting too attached im probably just yet another girl to him lol wud you tell him i said hi and ill be over at halloween ( paula from belfast incase he doesn't know who i am) ur sooo lucky to live out there i am cuming over next summer to work but ill see you before then lol yeah seans sisters are lovely! no not gone to lanzarote yet darlings but hopefully soon. dunno why paradise isn't as good i never really thought it was the top bar anyway! most people just go for the barmen lol love paula xxx

Date: August 22, 2005 10:48PM

over the last few years paradise has been getting less busy i dont know why either coz its a good place and the barmen are hot! maybe if it was right in centro it wud be more busy but its close enough so i really dont know maybe if they dropped there prices a bit and did more PR'in in the day things wud change but i luv the place and will keep going anyway!!

Posted by: lanza possy ()
Date: August 24, 2005 12:52AM

hey paula yes i no who u r now, jus i meet so many people that half the time i aint got a clue, ben told me that u sed u wer speakin 2 me on this but we didnt really talk hey, ill make sure i tel steve ok, i guess i am lucky in a way, but im not sure if i will always be here, if ben eva wanted 2 try sumwer diff, then id go wi him, its love lol, neway babe, chat soon filiz xxxx

Date: September 01, 2005 11:13AM

thanks filiz what did steve say does he remember me? awk u are so lucky to have ben he's lovely and yes i said to ben one night in tequila that i was kinda speaking to you on the internet but u didnt realli know who i was. no dont try somewhere different lanzarote wouldn't be the same with out ben and filiz lol is steve still working in 928 and what about sean still in paradise? is it still busy over there. im back at work and its so depressing i want to come back out there and stay with the guys again lol! xxx talk soon paula xxx

Posted by: StevePDC2005 ()
Date: September 06, 2005 12:56PM

Hey Paula It's Steve here! Just on Holiday at the moment in England! Yeah of course i remember you im not that bad luv! hows things? things are good here! im going bk to pdc on monday! its been good just chilling out at home with my nephew! Come on us guys aren't that bad as everyone is making out! What you been up to? when you coming back out? what about ainsley ha ha ha legend! dont know what else to say get back to me! I moight be a bit slow when im replying cos i'll be out there and never up early so give me time! Steve xx

Date: September 08, 2005 11:10AM

oh my god cant believe u actually came on here did you read all the shit wrote on this forum lol. im fine luv good to hear from you, did Havi tell you I was asking about you i was speaking to him on the phone on Sunday. Aynsley says hello and your the legend. she'll be over in 5 weeks, they're so lucky I want to come over but i cant get the time off work until february unfortunatley so ill see you then or maybe before who knows. u better still be out there next summer because im quiting my job and coming over to work for 6 months.I havent been doin much just out clubbing at the weekends and working during the week but nothing compares to lanzarote. me and aynsley and leanne got together on sunday nite and had a laugh talking about our holiday in june and we were looking at a video of me talking about u haha (all in a good way) I gave Havi my mob number to give to you but guessing he didnt. you still working in 928? howz sean and the rest of the boys? I wouldnt know if your as bad as people on this forum are making you out to be im not over there 12 months a year lol but you were with me for tha 2 weeks I was there so your alot better than the rest of the guys by the things ive read on this forum lol. awk good you showed me a picture of your nephew he's lovely! yes of course i know your guys are never up early, get back soon babe xxx paula xxx oh and ive a few good pictures im going to give to aynsley to give you ones of you in paradise and me and you in the paddling pool hehe!! xxx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2005 11:13AM by Paula_99.

Date: September 09, 2005 01:38PM

Oh dear Paula we can never get married now with the football result! Oh dear oh dear! SHAMEFUL!! Well I just had a shit night went out clubbing and got home drove a mate how and got pulled over for drink driving so now I gotta go to court in 6 weeks! The bosses are gonna love that! I just taken 2 weeks off now i gotta ask for another week! ahhh! Gonna loose the license i never had! and a fat fine as well! Oh back to soup and bread again! Ha Ha Aynsley is a legend she makes me laugh just thinking about her! She's quality! Oh you got pictures of the paddling pool night???!?! I'll always remember those black french knickers and Bra! Send me a picture of that!!! Im still in england so I couldnt of got your number off of Haffi! I cant wait to get back out there! Whats new with you? When we having kids? Shaggin or wot? Get back to me Steve xxx

Date: September 09, 2005 06:34PM

oh yes go on Northern Ireland top quality beating England im luving it, we can still get maried haha!! how dare u say that all over the internet lol alright send other pictures over too then. suppose ur looking forward to heading back, how long do you think you'll be out there for? oooo shit one shouldnt drink and drive hehe i cant say anything my dad took my car off me for driving home from clubs while im drinking. im going out clubbing with aynsley tomorrow night to a place in belfast called malibu beach club it reminds me of paradise sooooo much, she says she cant wait to get to lanza and see ya's all. nothing new with me just the usual its shit over here and the weather is crap too,darling you dont know how depressed ive been since i came home. hope there wont be any other girls in that paddling pool that was mine. we'll have kids whenever ya want u just want them to look like me haha! shagging.......... always! xx

Date: September 11, 2005 05:20PM

awk steve ur back tomorrow come over and get me and ill come with you im sooo jealous! xx

Date: September 12, 2005 12:49AM

Come over it would be good too see you! I dont think anyone else will be getting in the paddling pool cos its the terrapins new home now! they love it! I'm just getting all my stuff packed for tommorow I cant wait to get back in a way! I went out last night to a mates birthday everyone got in a big fight and i got a huge lump on my cheek now! my teeth went halfway through my lip! owww! It's alright though didnt hurt at the time! I cam out better! So when are you coming over again?!?! can u come soon??!? whats the gossip!?!? when is babyface AYNSLEY coming over! ahhhh! You need to be my private hairdresser as well! I'll get your number off hafi 2moz and I'll give you a bell! Get back to me Steve!

Date: September 12, 2005 12:03PM

awk love you alright? Aynsley and leanne are over on the 20th of October and i wont be over for a while coz ive had 4 holidays this year already, dont worry you'll see enough of me when i move over there id love to see you too. my mum and dad are heading over there in two weeks and i was nearly gonna come over but they didnt want me to come with them, its not that bad though ill be partying in the house for the whole week. you bought that paddling pool for yous and the terrapins are in it typical! I went out with aynsley on sat nite and we couldnt get home because the rioting over here is mad. yeh you didnt even let me cut your hair when i was out there. there is no gossip really its shit over here and i just want to get back out there! gdgd talk to you soon!! xx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2005 07:02PM by Paula_99.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum