Posted by: Will's Tips ()
Date: August 19, 2005 06:03PM

So come on Will, you start so we can shoot you down

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Will's Tips
Posted by: Penfold ()
Date: August 19, 2005 06:11PM

Will,

Whats the best colour to promenade the old town of PDC of an evening?

and would you have the red or white wine??

Have Fun!

Posted by: WIll ()
Date: August 19, 2005 06:48PM

I wouldn't promenade PDC period - its not particularly nice - as I keep my football shirts strictly for playing football in I'd feel terribly out of place.

Red or white? Do I have to choose? I want both.

Posted by: LFC ()
Date: August 20, 2005 01:39PM

Will, your such a snob.
A lot of people save up all year for a holiday to Lanzarote, and so what if they prefer Peurto del Carmen? Its their choice. All you do is slag the place off because its not good enough for you, you prefer Playa Blanca (so what!) several times a year. You are no better than the rest of us, although you may think it.

Posted by: pete ()
Date: August 20, 2005 06:28PM

He must be better, that's why he goes to Playa Blanca!!!

Posted by: Will ()
Date: August 20, 2005 06:34PM

LFC - I was responding to a question. DO you have issues with personal opinions? I make it very clear that whatever I say is my PERSONAL opinion. Nothing more nothing less. If you read into it that I am better than you then it is probably true and you really need to see someone about you inferiority complex.

I assume this stems from your being a Liverpool fan? Struggling with being European champions despite not even being the best team in Stanley Park?!!

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: August 20, 2005 06:58PM

LFC -"Will, your such a snob. "

When confronted with such command of the English language, it would be surprising if Will did not feel a little superior. I suspect however he does not.

Posted by: penfold ()
Date: August 21, 2005 05:50PM

Will - sorry mate, this topic was supposed to be a bit of fun and maybe a few wee silly tips to go along, ok lets lighten up everyone and have a bit of fun maybe the silly questions that everyone is affraid to ask will appear here and then we can all have a good laff (at ourselves) if you want.

Cheer Up!

Will for El presidente!!!!

Have Fun!

Date: August 21, 2005 07:08PM

Will, did you ever find cherry tomatos in Lanzarote?

Date: August 22, 2005 09:56AM

I'm relaxed!!

Have no problems with having my very own thread devoted to me! I'm sure its an honour bestowed on very few and the fact that I have spawned so many admirers and clones other the last few weeks can only be good. Imitation is the best form of flattery after all!

Anyway miserable day in London - pissing down with rain, and it was so hot and sunny yesterday. 6 days to go till hols....

Posted by: ZannahPannah ()
Date: August 22, 2005 10:08AM

CeltyGirl

Can I suggest you try Lanza.com forums for that little something extra, that certain je ne sais quoi....you can play games, ask question, have your say without fear of ridicule and you can even enhance your posts with very attractive, graphic emoticons.

The downside?? Yes well there is one, natch....... Will does put his nose in their periodically, usually to stir things up a little, but he normally gets shot down, although he doesn't always realise it. He thinks he's the bees knees, but we all know different don't we?????

Posted by: Glynis ()
Date: August 22, 2005 10:58AM

I will be glad to get away to Lanzarote on Sundayif only to get away from the forum & all the bickering & back biting for a while. It is becoming like a primary school playground.

It is fine to differencies of opinion but there are far too many personal insults being thrown around.

Grow up all of you

Date: August 22, 2005 11:10AM

Will

Sorry again!

Or to quote Mary Shelley -

"Oh! what monster I have created?"

By the way just to cheese you off more Will, it was Beautiful sunshine all weekend up here in Scotland - you can Keep your rain in London!

HAVE FUN!

Date: August 22, 2005 11:31AM

Can't understand why people visit this forum if they don't like it.
Banter, insults, etc., you can expect them all with free speech and a tolerant moderator. On other forums, the mods rule, and excercise the final work irrespective of the thoughts of others.
O ye of little power.

Posted by: Glynis ()
Date: August 22, 2005 12:25PM

Pete

I did enjoy this forum when it was informative and helpful. I have received a lot of helpful advice on here. As for other forums, there seems to be plenty of insults, hence the reason I never used them.

Maybe you are right and I shouldn't bother with this forum anymore

Date: August 22, 2005 12:31PM

Glynis,
Instead of criticising, why not just either ignore, or in this thread just enjoy the fun and as for a tip from Will.
He is completely unbiased as to location, class, bars and restaurants with childred, which way to go round a roundabout, where to buy food.
Regarding insults, I have had many thrown in my direction as my opinions are not mirrored by all, but at the end of the day, everything fizzles out.

To Will,
Is this the way to Amarillo?

Date: August 22, 2005 12:48PM

Celtygirl - not at all, we were talking about it on another thread and we thought it would be a wee bit fun( other obvisously think otherwise- hey ho there failing).

Glynis - it was just started as a bit of fun! and I thought you were on holiday (how many time am i going to ask you that ?? ) say hello to CT when you go (which is soon!)

Pete - I think you were party to the creation of this thread so sorry again to you for involving you in this aswell (I take full responsibility for it) and its only the way to amarillo if you take the "Avenue and Alleyways"

To everyone else - just chill - its was just a wee diversion to the serious stuff!

Will - why is dyslexia such a hard word to spell???

KEEP SMILING & HAVE FUN!

Date: August 22, 2005 02:38PM

And yes I did find cherry tomatoes pete - at Vivos of course - where else?

Zannahpannah - always enjoy your posts - rich in irony and humour. But your last one was the best yet!!!! The irony of suggesting joining the bored housewives on the lanza.com in the games section was brilliant!!

Celty - if you are 40 plus, bored of life and frankly just waiting to pop your clogs then the games section on Lanza.com is for you. Otherwise stick to the other forums.

And zannah - why not look at the amount I contributed on the cheap flights thread for example to see how much shooting down I get? Why not do some research before you butt in next time.

Sorry to be rude but if you just repeat stereotypes of me that some people on lanza.com put about then you deserve all the flak you get.

Posted by: penfold ()
Date: August 22, 2005 03:33PM

Let the bickerfest begin.

Maybe should have made it pay per view it could get juicy.

will - its your turn

WE WANT WILL!
WE WANT WILL!
WE WANT WILL!
WE WANT WILL!
WE WANT WILL!
WE WANT WILL!
WE WANT WILL!

Remember a wee bit of fun - no biting or scratching!!

HAVE FUN!

Posted by: Jim ()
Date: August 22, 2005 04:43PM

Shut up Will, you started a thread admitting your gay! how pathetic, everytime you speak you manage to offend someone, you sad sad man, get a life, I bet half your own family hate you, thats if you have any! go and start some pointless threads else where, or at least think about what you write, you sad old gay man!!!

Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum