Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Paradise, Cheats& slags of pdc
Posted by: lied 2 on hol ()
Date: August 30, 2005 06:56PM

was in pdc a few months ago was with jason arranged 2 go back out to see him and have heard he is now gone home to be with his wife and kids gutted i am ..this guy lied 2 me and used me! dont even get me going on the boys from eastbourne they use and abuse every female who they see do-able and then pass her around there mates how can any girl ever respect these guys or want to be with them god knows were they have been and what they have!!i bet they dont even know about half the kids they have! there actions and there way of living and what they see as fun disgust me i have no problem with fun but boys of 18,19 and 20 been with young vunerable schoolgirls as id call them is discusting! get a life boys yous are still only babies yourselfs!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Paradise, Cheats& slags of pdc
Posted by: mark_woods39 ()
Date: August 30, 2005 08:52PM

look hun , it only yourself to blame, come on did u not think that they shagg others b4 u, well of course they did, u know that dont u, dont worry i over there next week i tell them off i know em,naughty boys i say i smack um 4 ya, lol . but hun dont trust no man on holls there only there 4 1 thing SEX that it, but i know u have come away knowing 1 thing, dont trust no man on holls, just hope u used something to protect yourself ,if not get to doctors rigth away,and dont have sex with no 1 until u have been hun , just in case
mark

Posted by: **** ()
Date: August 30, 2005 11:16PM

yeah i agree with u jason is one big male whore, he did the same 2 me !!!!!!!

Posted by: lanzalad! ()
Date: August 30, 2005 11:43PM

get over it whats wrong with us lads gettin are bats out and taken a swing at what ever takes are fancy we shag girls for one reason CAUSE WE CAN! mark woods take your boyfriends nob out your arse!

Posted by: Danny Boy ()
Date: August 31, 2005 09:54AM

Im going to Lanza just for a laugh and yeah I might meet a few girls but there is no way I'll be sleeping with any, so Mark I think your opinion is very self opinionated and doesn't stand for all blokes, Im going for the cheap boose, music and the sunshine! OK HUN, you are so camp, even in text!! no offence

LOL LMFAO!!!!!

LOL

Posted by: Danny Boy ()
Date: August 31, 2005 12:27PM

I didn't mean any offence at all, maybe its the way Im reading it but I keep picturing Craig from big bro!!!l lol, and I'm in touch with my feminine side, or so my girly tells me, I can't go into detail though, I'm a man god dam it, lol

Posted by: Danny316 ()
Date: August 31, 2005 12:28PM

Some Girls are as bad as some lads when they are on holiday.
I feel sorry for you, in the fact that you believed all his ramblings and false promises.

I hope you'll know better in future

Danny

Posted by: Little Dancing A ()
Date: August 31, 2005 02:44PM

U have to expect people to get what they can...if sex is offered on a plate, they're going to eat as much as they can get!!

"It's a service" that they supply...which i understand, afterall it kinda spices up ur hol...just make sure u stay safe...if u havent, get checked!...seriously, get checked!

It's all in the job, u go to the bars to have fun, they flirt & make u feel gd, u go away feeling happy and fancied...so u have to enjoy it for what it is: a bit of fun...dont go falling for someone beause they appear to show an interest...not when ur there on holiday...dont go doing anything stupid like moving bk out there because someone's shown some interest: it's been known to happen!

take care

A

Posted by: Judd ()
Date: August 31, 2005 03:19PM

this may sound a bit insensitive, but when are you out their next... maybe we could meet up

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha

this is pathetic

Date: August 31, 2005 04:19PM

oh no not again!!!

lied 2 on hol i can see why u are bit pissed off 2 find out u were with him then realised he had a wife and kids he shouldnt play around like that but then again when it comes 2 barmen always expect the unexpected!!he has been with alot of girls and little did they know he had a wife and kids but then again its there job 2 flirt so there not gonna tell u they have a family!

as for the blokes from eastbourne they are young fun boys and thats what there doing having fun..ok so they could do it a bit more descretly and safer and they probably dont need 2 shag a different girl every night but they are young and girls are thrown themselves at them ,things will change as they get older.these days girls aged 15, 16 and so on look alot older and alot of them also lie and say there older thats bcoz they can get away with it and they want these guys they fancy on holiday.. its hard for a barmen to realise there true age when they look, act and tell them that there older!
if you choose to shag these fellas when ur there then also be prepared for it only 2 be a shag they will not offer you any more if you dont mind that then you's will both be happy just be safe!!

Date: August 31, 2005 06:46PM

oi i not gay, i dont dress up as a woman, and i not camp, so sod ya all ,you upset me now, that it i going to have a sherry, and do my hair now, and put my fav nail varnish on, red that is i love red, by the way any girls out there got any eye shadow in red i look and cant find it in any shops, and sod u bitch boys i going to take your eyes out lmfaoooooooooo

Date: August 31, 2005 10:48PM

u put that well darling!!

Posted by: Paula_99 ()
Date: September 01, 2005 11:04AM

I really liked steve on my holiday and i was with him for the two weeks i was there, i know it sounds stupid but i miss him and i wanna go back to see him. ive heard plenty of times that he is a slag and that he can only offer you one thing but all the times ive been to lanzarote ive never noticed because of the way he acts with me. I think in a way he made my holiday. I sympathize with the girl who started this thread the guys can be so persuasive. I know Jason and i think he is a sleazy fcuker, he also slept with my friend and she found out later that he was planning to go to Italy in July with his wife, i feel sorry for his wife. As for the rest of the Eastbourne guys sean used my friend and so did mark but hey thats life, i talked to sean one night in his apartment for about an hour he's a really nice guy when he not looking sex. lol and steve is a wee huni. hi steve is u read this. Luv paula xxx

Date: September 01, 2005 07:11PM

i am not moaning cause i shagged jason and wanted more cause i didnt i only wanted fun im just saying he is wrong 2 be with other girls when he has a wife thats dirty!and why did he want me 2 go back out there on holiday when he had a wife answer is cause he doesnt give a shit about her what a disgrace!
and to lanzalad if them boys keep swinging there bat at a different girl everynight they will soon be caught out they could have loads of kids for all they know and even worst they cud get or even have std's!! i mean i know for these boys 2 get a break and go to the beach and shag a girl then to go with a different girl when they finish work and god knows who they have between that!i also know of one particular foreign barman to of taken a young girl to the roof of one of the bars im sure u can gather what for!!

Date: September 01, 2005 07:12PM

are you talking about paradise coz i know the manager doesnt like them 2 use the store room anymore so they have started bringing girls to the roof??

Date: September 01, 2005 08:46PM

ha ha jacqui u stay away from that roof u seem a sensible girl ud never wanna get involved with the heart-breakers from paradise lol

Date: September 01, 2005 08:48PM

well i did not know he had a wife untill after i was with him! and he is the only guy i shagged for my whole holiday i was not with the eastbourne guys although they did try

Date: September 02, 2005 09:13PM

oi lied to. are ya preggies yet by the barman keep me posted, lmfaoooooooooooooo, opps sorry nearly started somthing again, lol i a bad boy lol

Posted by: Little Dancing A ()
Date: September 04, 2005 01:19PM

Paula, u r a really sweet girl. If Steve made ur holiday, thats great, but dont let him make ur life!!...the guys are all safe guys to be friends with...they are all players (which is sad if u want more than a holiday thing!)...but thats just how it is!...most of the people who they meet will only be around for 1 or 2 weeks(a year...or maybe ever!)...so its fun while it lasts! At any 1 point when ur around the bar in 928, there will have been at least 2 other girls at the bar who have been with him! its a weird fact, but just have a real look the next time ur sitting there waiting for him, next time ur there on holiday.
A xxx

Date: September 05, 2005 06:14PM

lol @ monkey about time some staff got on here and defended themselves as us girls have been doing it all for u up to now!!ha ha!!!

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum