Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Paradise, Cheats& slags of pdc
Posted by: Paula_99 ()
Date: September 06, 2005 11:11AM

well monkey cant believe i heard from you what ya been up to? aye right i didnt love it just if we hadda been staying any longer you would have been with olivia haha! are you home? no luv not marriage and kids i just dont wanna forget him and me cuming back and him being with another girl as he said he wouldnt do know what i mean. hope ur going out there to work next year because i am and peurto del carmen wouldnt be the same with out ya!! xxx

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: StevePDC2005 ()
Date: September 06, 2005 01:06PM

Alright Guys!
Its Stevo! the easbourne lad from paradise and now 928! Why is everyone trying to work out what are personalitys are like and tryiung to judge us! Its a holiday island and there to have fun, fucking hell why cant everyone loosen up for a bit! It's not as if we rape girls it takes two to tango so dont moan about it afterwards! And no we dont treat every girl the same! Paula I told you at the start of the week i'd stay with you and I did! We are not as bad as people say! Girls just come on here slagging us because we maybe got with them, then they think they are all that then see us kissing another girl and get embarrassed and try to put other girls off us! None of us treat girls like shit! We are all out here to have fun and whos gonna tell me who i can or cannot shag!
When are you off monk? I'm bk monday! Wrent to Bournemouth fgor the weekend to spearmint rhino that was an experience spent over £300 in a few hours gr8 night though! Well whats the gossip?
Stevo

Date: September 06, 2005 03:19PM

hey steve we agree with ya! some ppl dont realise most of the staff out there are young and there 2 have fun..plenty of time to be boring when u get old .. ya get weirdos coming on this site saying there preggers for staff and shiting on about how they were lied to and taken advantage! well u only get taken advantage if you let yourself!! girls if your gonna moan about staff u get with on holiday how about dont go with them at all then u will have noting to moan about to others on the internet when u get home! and if your gonna be jealous when u see them with other girls then you's have problems..your only on holiday thats what happens..

anyway steve we will miss u in paraidse next time we are out there but im sure we will see u in 928 when we fall in pissed after been round the other bars checking out the new staff from the last time we were there ha ha ha.hey steve can u tell me were jenny (irish girl) that worked in paradise is now???i dont know if shes still there or has come home yet 2 go back to college! we lost her spanish number we were all gonna go out back here in Dublin for a big Lanza piss up!!anyway let me know!thanx

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOYS!!! :-)

Date: September 07, 2005 01:25PM

Thanx Little Miss Darling!
Well Jen has gone back to Ireland now to go to College! I was gutted because I went for a two week holiday and she will leave before I get back! Jen is an absolute legend we got on really well! I'll miss her! It's boring being back here in England! Nothing to do! And by the way all of the barstaff do read this webpage! We check it about twice a month to see whats going on! When are you going back out to PDC? Steve x

Date: September 07, 2005 02:16PM

i wanted to go next week coz its by birthday (yeyyy) but i cant get the time off work so now i hope to get back at xmas and new year have been at that time of year for the last few years its brill over there then.. noting to do in shitty cold ireland..i miss lanz loads was last out there in june!!jen goes 2 a club near were i live so ill probably see her around now shes home and catch up on all the goss from lanz..i agree she is such a laugh so sound!

Date: September 09, 2005 01:50PM

What else are us eastbourne booys gonna do? we live there so Sun - Sand - Sea .........Sunbathe???? Piss off !SEX! we dont do it to evryone, we are not as bad as people make out! But naturally if we see someone we like we go for them! And we do use johnnys!why are people making out that its a bad thing to shag? I'll never understand you women? you come on holiday to sunbathe and shag, then when you get home you moan that you're burnt and some barmen shagged you up the arse! lol Im only messing love you really girls! Paula is gonna have my kids anyway! they need an english accent though! None of this AYNSLEY!!!! malarkey! I would give you my number on here Paula but I'd get a load of abuse from women on here I think! At least you know us boys from eastbourne arent gay! If you have any doubts we'll prove it, if you get your Rib lamps out first! Coming back to England has given me a new word a "Purple headed womb ferrit" hah ha cracks me up!Well get back to me
Steve xxxx

Date: September 09, 2005 06:51PM

well just home from work had a really shit day and steve just cheered me up!haha ur a fucking legend urself steve! i would gladly have ur kids with northern irish accents haha AYNSLEY! none of this " you shagging or what darling" in a english accent no way, and out of the millions why am i having ur kids hehe!! get my number off haffi and send me a text and ill get ur number and ill give u a ring sometime ya wouldn't think id forget ya would ya? awk i remember jen from paradise and her mate grace from space top girls cant believe they are home already hope to see them next year when im out there living with steve........ only joking!! steve u must find it hard sleeping at night and getting up during the day its usually the other way round for you! great "new word" steve that just describes you all over! and NO GIRLS THEYRE DEFINATLEY NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!!! well im gonna have to get showered and ready going to tha bar for a liquer!! xxxxx luv yas all xxx

Date: September 11, 2005 10:53PM

sask ur right they are..were do you live???

Date: September 13, 2005 11:32PM

im in talla!!do u know alex small spanish guy he about 20 hes a lil sweetie?? works in centro!!

Date: September 14, 2005 02:20PM

no thats not him lol but yes i do know him have u a email address or something dont want 2 post all my antics on this forum lol send me a private message even with the address!!! xx

Posted by: sesameballs ()
Date: September 14, 2005 07:03PM

hey Paula, i was on holz in lanzarote this summer too wit all my friends and we knew steve and shaun too... lovely lads alrite but i can honestly say they are not the most trustworthy i would know from personnal experience dont go thinkin you have a future with steve your just another notch on his bedpost!!

Date: September 14, 2005 07:24PM

whats the name of the tall spANISH GUY That worked in paradise but not behind the bar and he always used to wear tight clothing?? anyone have any idea??

Date: September 14, 2005 07:32PM

whats the name of the tall spANISH GUY That worked in paradise but not behind the bar and he always used to wear tight clothing?? anyone have any idea??

Date: September 15, 2005 10:54AM

yeh ok sesameballs your probably right but id rather leave my holiday knowing that he enjoyed my company, do you not thik i know what those guys are like i go to lanzarote all the time. u've obviously been another notch on his bedpost so dont go around assuming all girls are like you!

Date: September 16, 2005 02:20AM

oh hello paula good to know you know what there like thing is though that those boys probably enjoyed the company of every other girl that they were wit over there before and after you were there,and me also! wasnt trying to sound bitchy or anything but thats what goes down on holz i know myself i wasnt the only girl that shared the same bed wit steve one nite!! just said id state some obvious facts to ya!!

Date: September 16, 2005 10:49AM

yeh well dont bother thanks anyway i know alot about all those boys and a girl thats willing to jump in to bed with someone for one night shouldnt really be saying anything about notches on his bedpost. i know the obvious! xx

Date: September 16, 2005 03:04PM

sesameballs i think your a lil jealous thats why u decided to comment on paula obviously steve really likes paula bcoz even now he wants 2 keep in touch with her!!

ye the boys do be with lots of girls big deal but there also with girls they really like too!!maybe u were just another notch on his bedpost but did he want to stay in touch with u?? coz i think he wants 2 keep in touch with paula now!!!
im sick off all this shit on this site why are all the girls been so bitchy sesameballs get a life!!!

Date: September 19, 2005 12:09AM

sesameballs and wonderwoman here to be honest the lads asked us to check out this website before we went home and as you can see we are clearly not the ones stalking steve and shaun with pathtetic websites dedicated to them its the likes of yese that should really get a grip on yerselves!!! fair enough we shagged those boys but it wasnt no trip to the beach unlike the disrespect they seemed to have shown to some other girls that shagged them.... so i think they mite have enjoyed our company too afterall they werent kicking us out of the bed the morning after.. in fact we got up and left them to it.. and paula yes those turpins are cute and mikey his nephew the cutest baby ever!!

ohya little miss darling clearly not jealous of paula atall good for her that shes staying in contact with steve he is a nice bloke afterall

later.....

Date: September 19, 2005 12:14PM

im certainly not stalking anyone i dont run after any guy and i kinda think its a bit stupid that there is websites about the boys haha so what u trying to say im stalking them? well steve is too nice to throw u out of his bed afterall. littlw miss darling u are soooooo right they do get with girls that they like aswell. xxxxxxx

Date: September 19, 2005 11:56PM

sesameballs,wonderwoman here whats up!! no never said you were stalking steve and shaun sure who would be that crazy?? i can tell your clearly not anyway... your not exactly coming on this site tormenting every poor sinner on this site with pathetic you could say traumitising detailed stories on some of the girls who had been with these boys.. its funny in some ways but at the end of the day you dont tell a forum full of complete strangers that someone left you on your own in the beach and then you slate him for actions that you brought on yourself!! this is in reference to beach girl not you paula but obviously you will agree those girls which are clearly slags want everyone to know they treated them badly.. and then try to act like they dont care but are clearly trying to turn the likes of us and you off them.. we dont have a bad word to say about them their top guys and we had a laugh off them before and after we hooked up with them and beach girl we did make it back to the apartment,didnt ask you i guess you would of scared their turpins!! unlike you did you get the picture when he bunked ya.. minutes after havin sex with you?? you come on slating them and you made a bigger fool out of yourself by detailing what happened that nite its girls like you that me, wonderwoman and paula dont apperciate comin on this site and trying to ruin peoples impressions of them.. it really goes to show he really wouldnt remember your name!! so anyway paula its really cool to hear your staying in touch with steve hes a top lad and shaun too!!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum