Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
atomic revolution
Posted by: laurabennet797 ()
Date: September 05, 2005 01:12AM

just back, atomic revolution was AMAZING!!! we all loved ben, jamie, jason, ritchie, it was a great place, and they were all down in 928 after, so we could see them after, plus someone told me ritchie is comin to ireland ina while - anwone know if that's true - he was a legend!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: atomic revolution
Posted by: Paula_99 ()
Date: September 21, 2005 06:44PM

did you know jamie who worked in space tall brownish hair lovely english guy, he's only about 17? xx

Date: September 21, 2005 06:45PM

atomic revoulution and space are tha same bar aren't they? lol

Posted by: Scotslass3033 ()
Date: January 21, 2006 12:40AM

Lol no Space and Atomic Revolution aren't the same bar, was there last year and two years prior, Atomic was owned by Jamie, who also co-owns Sunset Beach further up on the strip and we were some of their best customers when we were there, jst remember to always call Danny 'Tinkywinky!' Space was the one on the top level of Centro Atlantico, Space was class, we made great mates with one of the PR lasses.
Cho!
XxX

Date: January 23, 2006 11:55AM

Thanks hun that always confused me! x

Posted by: dub shell ()
Date: March 28, 2006 02:10PM

just back from the island.we miss richie hes a great guy when he's got his socks on!an danny is a very classy dj! we'll be back soon! hopefully.lolthe 5 girls and 1 guy!gooold brooch!

Posted by: sara1 ()
Date: March 30, 2006 01:52PM

that Paula-99 needs her head checked... if anyone wants to check out her posts out on freewebs.com/lanzarote.pdc - she posted that steve and ollie had given her aids, that she was now a young girl dying because she was HIV positive and she desperately needed to get intouch with them to let them know???!!

Paula from ireland ur SICK and not welcome back to PDC

Date: March 30, 2006 03:55PM

sara where have u been? me and steve have been speaking actually he knows the score, but thanks anyway like i give a fuck what u say u obviously haven't read the past posts!

Date: March 31, 2006 10:45AM

Like it matters if you're speakin or not, or how long ago it was, you're still a total head case to make up shit like that. All the lads here can do without bunny boiling sicko's like u.

Date: April 05, 2006 01:11PM

u sound really mature u don't even know me? wtf? sara im not gonna argue with u this has already been dealt with and sorted, so reply what u want cuz it don't mean shit to me!

Date: April 06, 2006 10:26AM

like everyone else, wouldn't waste my breath on you, you sick deranged little bitch

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum