Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
restaurant
Posted by: swansniffer ()
Date: September 20, 2005 02:27AM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the number to the Ancler restaurant on the harbour of the old town or the address, I am looking to contact someone who works there and can't seem to find it anywhere on the net. Is that the right name?

If someone could help me it would be much appreciated

Thanks

Amanda

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: restaurant
Date: September 20, 2005 01:56PM

Thankyou so much thats fab!!! cheers

Date: September 22, 2005 03:11AM

Hi Everyone, I am still looking for the restaurant address or phone number for el ancla,(if that is defo the name) it's next door to the san migeual bar, upstairs and downstairs, I met a waiter there he has called me but I have missed his calls and really need to conatct him, can anyone help pleeeeeeeese

Date: September 23, 2005 01:16AM

Hi thanks again, I know you are right I'm just finsing it difficult to trace it on the web. Thats a good idea, thanks. I did get the number from the internet but it seems to be an engaged tone all the time so think I must have the wrong number, but I do appreciate you taking the time to help me

Thanks again

Amanda the Panda

Date: September 23, 2005 12:58PM

I know!!! well said actually!!

I know the ring sounds different, maybe it was off the hook it was defo engaged i tried many times!!

I'm off back out in January for another week, so might just see him then, I'm just annoyed I missed his calls thats all.

Do you go to Lanza a lot then?

Date: September 23, 2005 01:57PM

Farewell....

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum