Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
WILL
Posted by: angie ()
Date: October 04, 2005 06:32PM

My first time on this forum i think, Will I don't know who you are but I think I love ya, can't you join me and Cyberpunk on the other forum, there are only us two gobbing off on that forum and we'd love a bit of company from someone else who is not afraid to speak his mind! Wind 'em up and watch 'em go!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WILL
Posted by: Will ()
Date: October 04, 2005 07:30PM

Angie darling - I've been on there for ages - look up Willh1975!!

And no I don't gob off - I just have an alternative point of view - which I try to put accross politely. What I find highly amusing is that all the old goats on there who disagree with me lose their rags and start slinging insults at whilst maintaining all along that they are terribly polite.

What is genuinely sad is that one of the moderators was really matey with them but when she had to take a stance in the middle they all slagged her off because she rightly wouldn't side with them.

Anyway - its a forum in decline unfortunately. It has a huge resource of info for movinig out there, getting healthcare etc but new members put off by 4 or five regulars who inhabit solely the games zone bit.

Posted by: Will ()
Date: October 04, 2005 07:53PM

Leave it!!!

Yes I cease to be a young man very soon!!

Actually the other site is a fantastic resource for the questions asked on here.

I unashemedly copy and paste many of the things on there to friends or in answers to Qs here.

The problem is tho that all the good stuff is never viewed and is hidden by 4 or 5 spammers who have nothing better to do than play cyber word games posting several hundred times a day.

Do have a look at the living and working section. Unfortunately no-one can be arsed to find the stuff so resorts to asking on here.

[www.lanzarote.com]

Posted by: Yankee Doodle ()
Date: October 07, 2005 08:12PM

Whoooooooo cyfrin or should I say dottie......what are you doing sending that nice young man off to stir it up,when all the time he knows you are here for him.

Posted by: Yankee Doodle ()
Date: October 19, 2005 10:16PM

Why should Angie keep it up, when you're back on to do it yourself !!!! Silly cow.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum