Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Weird !! Will, where you gone??
Posted by: Worth Watching ()
Date: October 05, 2005 09:32AM

Last night I saw a thread headed up Will in which he and, at least one cronie, Angie were getting their knives into that lot on Lanza.com!!!!

This morning it's gone.....now what happened there then??? Who deleted it?

I was enjoying it!!!!!

I think Celtygirl had posted to it too, did you? About 7pm last night???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Weird !! Will, where you gone??
Posted by: Worth Watching ()
Date: October 05, 2005 09:59AM

Oh thanks Celty Girl....

There must be a moderator lurking somewhere then

WW

Posted by: Surprised ()
Date: October 05, 2005 11:13AM

Well I was shocked when I read that post from Angie as I had just come from the "Other" forum where she had posted some very sugary posts to a few of the members.Will is renowned for his obnoxious,offensive posts on several forums-but Angie now appears to be very two faced and not to be trusted-who needs friends like that?

Posted by: Surprised too!!! ()
Date: October 05, 2005 11:43AM

Well said, Surprised!!!!!

Ye who does need two faced toe-rags winding every one up over there???? Will was bad enough and now a lady (always the nastier of the species) has joined in.

The old goats on Lanza aren't altogether in their dotage yet though. Someone must be more alert than their age belies.

Posted by: Surprised ()
Date: October 05, 2005 11:50AM

I have always found them to be a very nice,friendly bunch on Lanzarote.com. When I first went to Costa Teguise a few years ago they were very helpfull and my questions were answered within a few hours.

It's sad that people like Will and Angie always want to be disruptive and aggressive and go out of their way to cause mayhem on forums-what on earth do they gain from it-sad people.

Posted by: brummieed ()
Date: October 05, 2005 11:52AM

"Angie now appears to be very two faced"

What! You mean you didnĀ“t know??????????

Posted by: Get real ()
Date: October 05, 2005 11:58AM

The lanz com site forum is like an old folks home with all the geriatrics sat around all day opened mouthed rocking back and forth playing the same boring games over and over while smelling of stale urine.

Angie makes a refreshing change on that site full off sad dullards.

smiling smiley

Posted by: Angie ()
Date: October 05, 2005 12:20PM

I think you will find that I was only supporting the fact that WILL is not afraid to speak his mind and I had noticed that on this forum there is far more acceptance to that, whereas on the other forum, which I think is excellent, when I or any of the other outspoken ones speak like that we get slated to pieces. I was simply encourgaing more outspokeness on the other forum. So Mr or Mrs BRUMMIEED, as you seem to think you know me perhaps you would like to confront me with why you think I am two faced. Either here on the forum or by email or by phone on 928 518 980. You will notice that I use my real name and my real email adresss and website on any of the forums that I use so i am being real about who I am, as well as what I think. There are HUGE amounts of two faced people on the island and those that really do know me and my company know we are upfront and honest. The other forum actually has loads of young people on now by the way.

Posted by: mark_woods39 ()
Date: October 06, 2005 09:15AM

well said angie and catwoman, we need more peeps like you on here

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum