Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Two facedness
Posted by: Surprised too!!! ()
Date: October 05, 2005 02:52PM

This is a post by Catwoman which has been copied and pasted from the OTHER forum...you will see what is meant about two facedness now when you look at her post under Miscellanea Weird Will where you gone??

As a new member who loves the forum (and that includes the games section) I am gutted that all this is going on and all of this nastiness is happening. As a visitor to another Lanzarote Forum, I found this one refreshing as members on the whole seem nicer and the whole forum seemed to be a place where people chatted and didn't slate each other and didn't go in for personal attacks - but now this has all changed all over a few harmless games. Sorry to see you go to those that are leaving as I feel that I was just getting to know you all

See what I mean!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Two facedness
Posted by: canarygal ()
Date: October 05, 2005 04:36PM

I know someone from that other site that was a straight-talker and was the victim of continual sniping and bad-mouthing!

Posted by: Jaycee ()
Date: October 05, 2005 04:51PM

As someone who is keen to promote communication and informed debate, I feel that maybe the other site should be used for the above mentioned and this one for information advice and guidance, (Just a thought)

Jaycee

Posted by: Not fooled ()
Date: October 05, 2005 06:34PM

For anyone that doesnt realise-CYFRIN is Dottie the ex-mod from the other forum-canary girl probably is as well. She left cos she couldnt take the heat or act as a mod should-wouldnt be half the problems over there if she had stopped it as soon as it started instead of encouraging the militant few.

Posted by: rubicon ()
Date: October 05, 2005 08:54PM

Hold up, if I have the right Angie, they are common as anything here, blond, blue, black 4x4, great pair of bristols, who cares if shes 2-faced. she is one very sexie ladiee and has planety of male admirers. Id let her buy me a dorada, I like mine fiesty.

Dottie the legend!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Cyberpunk ()
Date: October 05, 2005 11:25PM

A question 4 Dottie.........

Whats the deal with babbee the main mod on the lanzcom site??????

Now u are an exile u can spill the beans?

Is he just a stubborn arsehole or who is clueless with web site set up .........

Is he a stubborn arsehole full stop who enjoys a crap site????????

Thx inadvance. winking smiley

Date: October 05, 2005 11:47PM

Yeah, cmon dottie spill the beans!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2005 11:57PM by Weknowtherealltruthaboutangie.com.

Posted by: Redressing the balance ()
Date: October 06, 2005 10:39AM

Dottie says abuse.
Angie says forthrightness.

Where is the difference????

Jacqui, of course you can anything you want. I hope so anyway.

And I am not "not fooled." I am not fooled for a moment.

But I think we are all fed up of this.

Date: October 06, 2005 11:41AM

Hi All

Just a change of tack, what's the weather like I'm over on Sunday?

Jaycee

Posted by: ceejay ()
Date: October 06, 2005 12:00PM

crap LOL

Date: October 06, 2005 12:13PM

Is that cold and crap as in UK standards or lanza?

Posted by: ceejay ()
Date: October 06, 2005 12:24PM

jay go to canaltravel.com the lanza web cam will show you what the weather is like also will give you a 10 day forecast.

Date: October 06, 2005 12:28PM

Cheers for that

Jaycee

Posted by: ole ()
Date: October 06, 2005 12:37PM

Although I post on both sites, I don’t quite get the full drift of this thread (sorry, I don’t always pick up on the personal jibes) ? Except of course for Cyberpunk who despite being rather misguided and sulky was at least fairly unambiguous.
It’s very sad that this tiny argument, which was actually a half decent suggestion originally, should end up like it did.
It’s sadder still that people from one site go another one to “tell tales out of the classroom”.
But the absolute CLASSIC of all CLASSICs is the person who started this thread on this site, about people on another site – AND under a pseudonym and entitled it TWO FACEDNESS !!
Now, you can’t expect me to take THAT seriously can you ?

BTW, straight talking is fine, but calling someone from one site ‘arsehole’ on another site is cowardly to say the least.

A very sad, weary and fed up Ole !

P.S. Will, please start an argument to relieve us from this !! lol

Posted by: Will ()
Date: October 06, 2005 09:23PM

Does anyone actually give a sh*t?

People you don't know, who you will never meet, why should you care what they think?!!!!

Typically a thread started by girls worried that other people aren't there friends!!!!!

The other site is fine. I am rarely rude just forthright in my opinions. That is the difference. At the end of the day someones opinions are just that. Having an opinions is everyones right. It is also there right to agree or disagree with someone elses opinion.

When someone loses there rag because of someones elses view on something then they need to look at themselves.

In short:

Having an opinion = GOOD

Slagging people off = NOT GOOD

Having different personas on internet forums = VERY SAD

Date: October 07, 2005 10:44AM

Will, I couldn't agree more. opinion is the basis for debate, unfortunatly communication skills are becoming rare being replaced by text and e-mails, agreed a new skill to learn at the cost of verbal and pen and paper.
Long live communication on this forum.

Jaycee

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum