Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
LOVE IN LANZAROTE
Posted by: sweetie ()
Date: October 06, 2005 01:31PM

hi everyone,
could you please tell me if its possible to find a true love in lanza? dont you girls think that most of guys here just wanna go to bed with you? ive been here for a few months and already lost my faith in finding someone who you can really trust...sad smiley

XXX, sweetie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOVE IN LANZAROTE
Posted by: Paula_99 ()
Date: October 06, 2005 01:33PM

you will find someone it just takes time! you must be looking in all the wrong places! just dont sleep with these type of guys and you will get respect! Word does spread about! I think lanzarote is wonderful and i cant wait to move there next year but i would rather have a relationship than to be slagging about the whole time i am there. good luck and keep looking!! xo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2005 01:38PM by Paula_99.

Date: October 06, 2005 10:57PM

your right jacqui, I think lanza is more than just getting off with someone in a shed out the back of paradise. theres so many men so few goods ones, I got a good one when I was over there hopefully you do to! x

Posted by: Little Dancing A ()
Date: October 11, 2005 01:09PM

The most simple advice about love anywhere....worldwide, is don't go looking for it! if you look for it, you will find things in people who arent right.

Just stay strong, know what you want, enjoy your time.

There are lovley guys over there. You can make the most amazing friends there too...& at some point it's bound to just happen!

Unfortunately, this is comin from one of the most hopeless romantics you could ever meet, but keep smiling

A xxx

Posted by: MadMuvver ()
Date: November 25, 2005 10:40PM

Well you can find true love here, I did ... I came out here on holiday 7 years ago and fell inlove when I was only 2 hours off the plane!

He was english and was just "one of those barmen" but after chasing after me back to England he brought me back to live. We now have 3 beautiful children together (along with my extra 3 from my previous relationship). We also got hitched this year.

I cannot see my life without him, he is my soul mate.

It can happen.

x

Date: November 28, 2005 04:49PM

awk well just a wee holiday fling with a barman but thats all we still speak to eachother now and again on the phone and i'll probably go over and see him afetr christmas no strings attached but I had a great holiday with him.awk that wee story is lovely! xx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2005 04:52PM by Paula_99.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum