Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Who's still out there?
Posted by: Paula_99 ()
Date: October 25, 2005 09:09PM

hey everyone just wondering what bar staff (paradise,928,tequila,big apple,etc) stayed in lanza for the winter and what about cesars is it closed yet? where do the cesars girls go when it closes for winter? home?

Is there many people planning on going this winter, I was thinking about going maybe februrary time and was wondering if it would have a good young crowd?

Thanks paula xx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who's still out there?
Posted by: Ellie ()
Date: October 28, 2005 03:28PM

Paula just got back early this morning - pdc is dead. No crowds of young people like in summer - but what do you expect? Lanza itself is still as gorgeous and was very hot, but unlike my summer time in lanza i just chilled out and spent most time in cafe la ola downstairs.
Toby had moved to ruta 66 but disappeard - ollie pr for big apple - some new bar people in there - one spansih girl lovely, the rest weren't like the old bunch of last summer and the summer before.Picadilly people still the saem, dave, chris, tim n danny. and Chris is pr manager for 928. Charlies still the best bar in centro tho.Cesars was still open - never went in - hate the place, same for paradise.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum