Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
anyone know?
Posted by: kaz241980 ()
Date: November 28, 2005 06:48PM

a guy called Phil who PR's for Redz Bar in Centro? He hangs about with John and Danny. When their not working they can be found sitting in red line cafe across from bottle bar. Any1 know them?

I was out in Lanza from Oct 23rd to Nov 6th and spent every night after his work with him for my whole 1st week.

I ended up meeting some1 else who was actually there on holiday in my 2nd week and I regret not keeping in contact with Phil now. He wasnt like most of the guys who work over there, he didnt just wanna spend time with me at night, he was always asking us to meet them during the day aswell.
He really cracked me up, they were all so funny and we had a great laugh with them all.

He doesnt have a mobile but I'm sure Redz has a website, any1 know it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: anyone know?
Posted by: Paula_99 ()
Date: December 12, 2005 11:44AM

hey Kaz i dont think Redz has a website, I always go to Lanza and I don't know who you talking about sorry. But you cud ask someone here to give him ur mob number or something.

xx

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum