Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
lesbians in lanzarote
Posted by: exnoddybabe ()
Date: February 04, 2006 06:25PM

where can i meet some other felines need to stop me getting bored. If you of any places near Costa Teguise please shout or email me..

“Hi I’m a 32 year old caring sincere & gentle natured sensual lesbian seeking a genuine female for good times, laughter & a magical lasting connection. I am happy living at home with my parents in the Canary Islands but seek someone special to share my warm heart with. I walk with sticks after a major car accident 2001 & do suffer with some pain – but I don’t let it ruin my life. So if your interested so far & would like to know more – please write as I would love to hear from you. I speak English & am learning Spanish I have a whole life ahead of me but seek to find a companion to journey through it with me. Regards” or this sounds good please get to know more!
Take care
Kim

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum