Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
kick off time ucd lanzarote fc
Posted by: andy ()
Date: February 15, 2006 03:14PM

i am coming to the island may 4th and would like to take in a game can anybody tell me the kick off time and match ticket price for the game against legane on the 7th of may thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: kick off time ucd lanzarote fc
Posted by: Cyberpunk ()
Date: February 16, 2006 12:00AM

Its like watching park footy. Totally crap.

Unless a cup draw against Rmadrid or Barco dont bother going,better finding a seafront bar with good ale and sky.

Posted by: Tony_P ()
Date: February 16, 2006 10:32AM

REAL ALE

Something I have yet to find in Lanzartoe.

T

Posted by: Sean ()
Date: April 05, 2006 02:13PM

I am going to lanzarote on April 17th 2006. Can you give me an idea of the kick off time and is the ticket price the same as your previous post?
Cheers
Sean

Posted by: mortadella ()
Date: April 05, 2006 03:27PM

Lanza are away on the 23rd, but play Alcorcon from Madrid at home on the 30th.
Prices are the same as above - kick off 11.30
Arrecife's other team, Maritima, play at the stadium when UD are away. It's probably cheaper as they're in a lower division.
Lanza sacked their manager last week - probably hoping for a Glenn Roeder effect with the new guy.

Posted by: Sean ()
Date: April 05, 2006 03:36PM

Cheers for that. I thought that a website said that there was a match on the 17th but I did not know which team

Posted by: Dottie ()
Date: April 06, 2006 05:54AM

A day at . . . UD Lanzarote

A growing number of expat residents are widening their football horizons beyond satellite TV coverage by cheering on UD Lanzarote. The club, which plays in the Spanish league’s fourth tier, regularly attracts around 100 foreign fans to their Sunday morning matches in Arrecife. Brigg Ford and Shaun Addison took their seats for last month’s clash against fellow Secunda B side Ourense.

Match tickets, available from the window booth near the main entrance, are €12 for adults and €5 for 12 to 17-year-olds. Under- 12s go free. Programmes (28 pages of player and club stats, league tables and interviews) are also free, a refreshing change from Premier League grounds where they now cost almost as much as paperbacks best-sellers.
All tickets are either for the ‘main’ stand – with backless plastic seats, disappointingly for Luton Town fans, firmly bolted to the floor – or the scoreboard stand where fans sit on concrete terracing. There is what appears to be a walled ‘VIP’ section – however, it’s open to anyone and there is no prawn sarnies served at half-time. Segregation fencing to keep rival fans apart is also absent. Whilst this is testimony to the good-natured off-field climate, it’s made possible largely by the fact that away teams often have to travel long distances – today’s opponents Ourense hail from north-west Spain, about 1,000km from Lanzarote – and so only the hardiest supporters tend to make the trip.

More info here:

[www.gazettelive.com]

smiling smiley

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum