Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Thank Heavens for that!!
Posted by: ZannahPannah ()
Date: April 13, 2006 10:15AM

This is strictly and totally off topic and will be consigned to Miscellanea zippy quick I bet, but I just want to say thank you to the Admin Team on here who have decided that you can't post unless you have a registered user name!

I know lots of people have not used "multinames", nor have they used foul language but then again lots of others have, so I for one am very glad the practice will now cease!

I wonder if the forum will lose anything... other than the slobs of course? winking smiley

ZP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank Heavens for that!!
Date: April 13, 2006 10:51AM

Hi CG

Well if you aren't logged in a message comes up at the bottom of the last post to say

"Sorry but only registered members can post to this forum"

It used to appear only on Miscellanea forum...

But yes I agree bye bye pete ( or at least some of his aliaseswinking smiley) and Cyberpunk too..

God isn't it quite here today CG?? winking smiley

ZP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2006 11:00AM by ZannahPannah.

Date: April 13, 2006 11:27AM

I second all of that!!!

Have a happy Easter

ZP

Posted by: Will ()
Date: April 13, 2006 12:22PM

Waste of time.

Well you've got rid of me. I certainly shan't be posting here any longer - maybe the occaisional one from home.

BUT CONGRATS SUSANNAH - YOU'VE JUST KILLED ANOTHER LANZA SITE!!!!

I hope you're proud. No-one wanting any info will just pop into here any longer - as they will have to go thru the whole kerfuffle of registering.

I have no problem registering itself - not like Pete and his paranoid, Big Brother is after him tendancies - just the faff. YOu could post here after 2 clicks on the mouse. No longer.

Anyway I may just report you Susannah for your disgraceful slurs on disabled people - a subject close to my heart. We say the trouble Tiger woods got into for saying Spaz, god knows where you got your ideas from.

Date: April 13, 2006 12:28PM

Having waited for you authorisation email etc??

Susannah - whats to stop people have multiple names? Surely they just register lots of names? It obviously gets to you!! I think I will register loads of names just to piss you off!!!

Date: April 13, 2006 12:37PM

Will

What on earth do you mean??

I didn't kill it Will, my conscience is totally clear.

Yes, I agree that it was very handy just to pop on here and immediatley post but what I have done is log on and and leave myself logged on which amounts to the same thing...Maybe you aren't bright enough to work that out!!!

I have made no slurs on disabled people Will...

I am not going to get annoyed or upset by you, life is far too short. I have never said a nasty word against physically or mentally challenged people, we all have "someone close to our hearts" who fulfills that criteria I am sure...so don't try to shame me lad. Or make poltical capital out of something you are imagining!!

ZP

Date: April 13, 2006 01:07PM

Really? Well whoever cyfrin is copped a lot of flak from you? Hardly sympathetic to her condition whatever it is. SOmething they did in a prior life?

YOu stay logged on because you have nothing else to do all day. SOme of us have stuff to do. Other people just want to ask a question about where they are going on holiday.

How someone can be so selfish to demand a change in a website forum to suit just their own requests beggars belief.

Date: April 13, 2006 01:31PM

Look Will I didn't ASK for it, whatever gave you that idea?? All I was saying was that it had happened!! And I for one was glad it had happened..I did not made any demands FGS!!! More likely that the Mod has had enough of all the spurious posters!!!

And what do you mean I have nothing else to do?? Of course I do, what I meant was if you don't log out, then when you do go back to the site you are already logged in..and yes I know other people like to ask a question about where they are going on holiday and I am one of those who has actually tried to answer them without making nasty cracks or supercillious remarks unlike your good self!!!

And Dottie can dish it out Will, make no mistake, she is well able to handle anything I can throw at her... WELL able so forget DIS-abled lad...!!!

Away and eat a choccie egg wee boy...!!

ZP

Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: April 13, 2006 02:49PM

I have 8 e-mail addresses for various reasons and could therefore register as 8 different people if I so wished, so, unless the moderator checks all the IP addresses everytime anyone posts, it won't make a bit of difference to the regular posters.
However, in my opinion it will deter new posters from participating as I have, in the past, not bothered to register on various forums if I just wanted a simple question answering.

In saying that, this, like some other forums, has gone downhill rapidly with the inclusion of "playground like" arguements and people bringing their grievances from other forums.

I have said in the past that if you want to remain anonymous, that's fine but why use different aliases? No-one knows who you are unless, like me, you log in with your own name.

Lynne

Date: April 13, 2006 03:17PM

I joined this site on 22/3/05 pete - you can check my profile and it will confirm that, so I exclude myself from the comments relating to last couple of months....

I have never posted as anyone other than Zannah or ZannahPannah and I have never attacked anyone first!! Can you make that claim, you or Will???

I don't think so...

ZP

Date: April 13, 2006 03:28PM

I expect it was the one about

What are little girls made of

Sugar and spice and all things nicewinking smiley

And what are little boys like pete and Will made of??

FGS where is your SOH pete???

Snap out of it............ so ok you have had to register - so what???? It isn't a capital offence...

ZP

Date: April 13, 2006 03:45PM

OK but don't this bird didn't offer the olive branch..winking smiley

ZP

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum