Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
RIP THIS FORUM
Posted by: Will ()
Date: April 13, 2006 12:27PM

Ruben/Administrator person.

I believe you have made a grave mistake in making this board a registered only forum. No longer will people looking for information just pop in. Instead it will be replaced by inane chit chat from just 2 or 3 people who have nothing better to do.

By making contributions to miscellanea registered you took the right move but by now making the whole forum a registered arena you will dissuade legions of potential holiday makers to satisfy one bitter woman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RIP THIS FORUM
Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: April 13, 2006 02:58PM

I have to agree, in essence, with what Will says..............this could be the end of a once very helpful forum.

Apart from the unneccesary arguements between some of the regulars, there has been a numerous amount of gambling, medications, spam posts etc so maybe Rueben has had his hand forced.

Difficult call.

Lynne

Posted by: ZannahPannah ()
Date: April 13, 2006 03:03PM

Lynne

This was nothing to do with me I can assure you but I agree with what you are saying, there has been a lot of spam. I suspect Rueben made up his own mind without any prompting!!!!!

ZP

Date: April 13, 2006 05:43PM

Why do people keep refering to "the Official Site"

Why ?? What's OFFICIAL about it??

Date: April 14, 2006 06:04PM

I usually do that Jude but I have had to log in both yesterday and today to post in the lanzarote forum.

I was logged in on this one misc and posted directly.

??????? bizarre

Posted by: Jaycee ()
Date: April 18, 2006 09:14PM

I've not looked in for a while and it seems to have been all change, I managed to get registered but not sure what's gone on.

Looking to be enlightened

Cheers Jaycee

Posted by: Will ()
Date: April 20, 2006 10:56AM

Some of us DON'T want to be logged in all the time!!! Its OK for all you bored housewives!!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum