Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Your advise: Kontiki Apmt - Use of stroller/wheelchair
Posted by: Diana67 ()
Date: April 15, 2006 08:53PM

Dear reader,
on April 20 I will be traveling as a single parent to Puerto del Carmen- Kontiki Club Apartments with my 2 kids (20 months & 3years old).
I have been reading a lot of reviews and am really looking forward to it.
I have one doubt....should I bring a small stroller (for the 3 year old)and a backpack(for the 20 month old) to get around with my kids (due to narrow alleyways, stairs etc.) or can I take my large, big wheeled stroller that is as wide as a wheelchair, but fits my 2 kids and all the gear for the beach easily and saves my back?

I would very much appreciate your advise as this will definately be of huge benefit to me to be able to get around easily...

Thanks for any suggestions!

Diana

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Your advise: Kontiki Apmt - Use of stroller/wheelchair
Posted by: ZannahPannah ()
Date: April 18, 2006 02:43PM

Hello Diana

Nice to meet you. I see no one has answered your request for help...

Can I therefore suggest that you join www.lanzarote.com/forum where we have people who will answer this question and others too.

It is a happy site and you will get loads of help I promise...

Regards

ZP

Re: Your advise: Kontiki Apmt - Use of stroller/wheelchair
Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: April 20, 2006 04:45PM

Just be warned that some of the pavements are a tad narrow and you may be forced to use the road at times.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum