Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
teguisol
Posted by: muzzisben ()
Date: June 01, 2006 10:42AM

hi there all, i've posted in the other forum but please help. i've booked for teguiusol, stayed there 2 years ago and thought it was great, however, reading latest reviews at holidaytruths and holidaysuncovered, it appears to have gone down hill. I know traditionallyits normally the complianers that post but its a bit worrying, has anyone been there lately or know about the apartments???. please help

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: teguisol
Posted by: biffa ()
Date: August 21, 2006 08:07PM

I know this is probably posted too late but ive just had a friend stay at this complex and he and his wife thought it was pretty bad. The main complaint was the cleanliness of the room with dirty sheets and unswept floors covered in hair and an awful stale smell to the whole place. I visited them after they had it sorted out and thought the pool area was good but can't personally confirm that the room was bad although i do tend to believe my friends.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum