Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Do You Fancy?
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: August 27, 2006 09:09PM

Hello my lovelies!

As most of you now know... Alan & I move to Lanzarote on 24th September. I've been chatting to a few of on here for a few months now, and would love to meet you once we arrive.

So, for those of you that already live on the Island... or that may be around during the first week in October... I'd like to extend an invitation. We already have a few friends on the island - but you can never know enough people eh?

I'm more than happy to organise an informal meet-up, with maybe a meal - or just a few drinks. Nothing heavy (although knowing me - those are famous last words).

If you're interested... then just reply to this thread with a town of choice. Then I'll try to please the majority (or one person if that's all I get lol).
Also, please advise whether you'd want food... or would prefer justa a meet-up at a bar.

If however, you'd prefer just to say hi when we arrive, aren't around that week but still would like to "put a face to a name" when you're around, or would prefer not to let others know you're up for this "meet"... then email me at elle@elledraper.com.

Hugs, as always... Elle xx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do You Fancy?
Posted by: biffa ()
Date: August 30, 2006 12:39AM

Hi Elle, ive noticed that nobodys flocking to take you up on this one, such a shame as it would be interesting to see what happens. I think its maybe that a lot of the more regular postee's on here are more Lanzaholics who visit regularly rather than residents, maybe i'm wrong on that one but i'm sure i'll be put right lol. As for me, i live in PDC and would love to get together for a beer or two (or three, or four etc etc) dunno bout the food though, just let me know where and when and i'll try to make it.

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: August 30, 2006 10:23AM

Hello Biffa.

Yes, it is a shame - but hey - I wasn't expecting much of a response as an online community can be very different to the offline one. People can be shy ;-) or just sensible. I could be a bunny-boiling stalker lol! No... I'm actually more of a stalker-boiling bunny!

Yes, would be great to meet up for a beer or several. Our friend Dave's internet cafe/bar is in PDC, so think we'll be spending a bit of time there anyway. I'll give you a yell hon. Can't remember the name of his place... all I know is that it's on the seafront. You'll probably know exactly where it is as soon as I say the name. Oh yes, and might need to ask for your help in moving from our temporary accomodation into somewhere a bit more permanent. If that's ok of course. It would just be half a dozen tea-chests, and a couple of suitcases.

Hugs, as always... Elle xx

elle@elledraper.com

Posted by: biffa ()
Date: August 30, 2006 01:45PM

De Nada Elle, email me at steve2710@hotmail.com when you want sorting with the move.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum