Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Goodbye for now...
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: September 08, 2006 12:08PM

Well guys and gals... the time is upon us.

1. Tonight is our leaving party.
2. We move out on Monday & go all over England saying goodbye to relatives and friends.
3. We fly out to live in Lanzarote on the 24th.

All this means that I will hardly be online for the next few weeks, so don't forget me... and I'll be back in around a month.

Keep safe, everyone - and BEHAVE lol!

Love and hugs, as always... Elle

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goodbye for now...
Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: September 08, 2006 10:27PM

Good Luck Elle, hope everything goes to plan and give me a ring when you get here.

Lynne

Date: September 14, 2006 10:01PM

Thanks all! We're still on schedule... and have been spending time with everyone.

I can't believe there's only 10 days to go. We're so keen to get to the island and start meeting people. Yes, Keith - we're expecting some emotion as we say some goodbyes... but it's not come yet. Mind you, we 're being taken to the airport by two of my closest friends... and I'm sure the kleenex will be out for that.

I guess it's because we're heading towards something fantastic - rather than leaving anything behind.

Lynne... I'll give you a shout once we've settled. We'll definitely be wanting a doggie after Xmas. I also have an idea for helping to raise some money for you guys - so we'll definitely have a chat. You'll have to come over for lunch or something.

Celtygirl - just do it babe! You know you want to!

Hugs, and all that stuff, as always... Elle xx

Date: September 16, 2006 07:45PM

Celtygirl:

Tell him that the summers are too hot and humid and the winters too cold and wet.
Look up some really extreme weather details and present them to him....should convince him LOL

Date: September 24, 2006 11:08PM

HI ELLE

Welcome to Lanzarote !!

Date: September 26, 2006 11:14PM

Thanks for the welcome Lynne! We drove past your place today (went to the garden centre).

We've been looking at villas & an apartment today... and we'll be making our decision tomorrow. Angie's one is gorgeous... and I have my heart set on it... but we'll have to see, I guess.

Had a mental first night in PDC... and spent all of Monday recovering. But it's onwards and upwards now - and time to make some money!

Anyway... take care everyone - and I'll log in again soon.

Hugs, as always... but this time from Lanzarote... Elle xxx

Date: September 28, 2006 05:12PM

All sorted! Have moved into a lovely villa in Playa Blanca that our Angie sorted for us!
Weather is fabulos... but the pool soon sorts that out!
No just trying to sort out home intenet access... hmmm... not easy!
Hugs as always! Elle xx

Date: September 30, 2006 03:09PM

Hi Ted.
We´d be more than happy to help. We´ve been meeting some really useful people here in Lanzarote... and can introduce you to them.
Playa Blanca had a quieter pace compared to Puerto Del Carmen... and that´s what we wanted for after a day´s work. Plus the fact that Angie was so helpful & provided a beautiful property at the right price too! We´re very VERY happy!
I´ve no got any change left for this internet... so I´ll sign off for now. But email me on elle@elledraper.com with any questions or just contact details... and I´ll reply with my mobile number. Just come visit us when you arrive... and we´ll see how we can help.
Hugs, Elle xx

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum