Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Anybody know??
Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: September 08, 2006 10:37PM

Absolutly nothing to do with Lanzarote but I am trying to get hold of a small steam cleaner. They advertised them for cleaning grout and kitchen appliances.

I remember seeing one once in one of those little gadget catalogues that used to come free with the TV times and the like.

I have searched Google and can only come up with large expensive ones.

Does anyone know the name of the catalogues as they might have a website or alternatively, do you know the name of the steam cleaner so I can try a different option in Google.

Desperate for one of these for SARA animal shelter as I spent 2 hours today cleaning poop off the grilled door on a dog pen !!

Thanks
Lynne

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anybody know??
Date: September 24, 2006 11:07PM

Not at the moment. I've resorted to good old elbow grease again.

These ideas are all very well til you see the prices. I'll keep my eyes open in the ferraterias during the sales or maybe someone will have a second hand one for sale.

Date: October 30, 2006 11:30PM

Thanks Tony

Just need an Aldi to open up on the island.

Only joking. I am actually in Belgium at the moment and will be in the UK tomorrow. I'll try and find an Aldi when I get there.

Something else to put in the empty case I've brought with me for the UK essentials.

Lynne

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: November 07, 2006 06:19PM

Not sure if you managed to get one sorted, Lynne. But I saw one in the Deiland today. It's in that large hardware store downstairs. It's pricey though at 285.00.

Hugs, Elle xx

PS. Our crates are finally going to be delivered at the end of this week. I've planned another big sort-out, so I'm going to have some stuff for your next Car Boot Sale. Just a few books and stuff. If you want it, let me know and I'll drop it down to you.

Date: November 08, 2006 12:28PM

Ha ha ha! There's not enough there for it to be my vino! I think a haulage company could be kept in business merely by the supply of my vino!

Oh, and if it WAS my vino collapso... do you think I'd donate it for a car boot sale? I'm generous... but not THAT generous! ;-)

Hugs, Elle xxx

Date: February 09, 2007 02:15AM

So did you get a steam cleaner then Lynne?!

Date: February 09, 2007 09:51PM

Errrr.....No.

Had other things on my mind in the UK and completely forgot about it.

Not doing the cleaning at the moment as I am trying to catch up on emptying all the collection boxes that havenĀ“t been done for 4 months.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum