Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Does Anyone Know...?
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: September 20, 2006 09:40PM

Hello guys and gals.

We have somewhere temporary to stay when we arrive on sunday... but we will be looking for longer term accommodation almost straight away. Does anyone know of anything going? We'd prefer not to go via an agency because of the fees. We don't want to be in too busy an area like PDC... but will consider most places. I must admit... we quite like the look of Puerto Calero, Costa Teguise, Playa Blanca & Guime.

We're also looking for a "cheap" car. So if anyone knows where there's a couple going - then please reply here... or email me from my profile.

Cheers all! 4 days... and counting!

Hugs, as always... Elle xx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does Anyone Know...?
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: September 21, 2006 12:53PM

Hi Keith! I'll be posting a lot more once we're settled... and will let you know how it's al going. You should come and meet me & Alan when you're next over.
It's not so brave. We are just at the right time in our lives, and know that we're focussed enough to achieve what we want.

Thanks Angie! I've dropped you an email - and yes, we're very interested!

Hugs, as always... Elle xx

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum