Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Christmas is coming..
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: December 01, 2006 03:20AM

Hola mi amigoes!

You're not supposed to advertise on this site - but as I understand it, you can recommend the services of others. I'm sure that I'll be corrected if I'm wrong winking smiley

So... anyway... I have this neighbour (Alice from Beauty by Alice). She's a great lass, and is obviously marketing her company heavily around Playa Blanca. Anyhoo... she popped round earlier today, and showed Alan and I a gift box.

Basically, she's selling Christmas gift vouchers for use in her salon. They're available in 25, 45 & 65 euroes.

But the lovely thing is - she's providing them in a handwrapped gorgeous gift-box. And in the gift-box are some chocs, and some beauty accessories too... all for free!

Guys, these really are lovely. So if any of you are going to be in lanzarote in the run-up to Crimbo - then do give her a yell. If you email me via the website, I'll give you her details... or pass yours onto her - whichever you'd prefer. She'll also be providing them as Birthday boxes after the New Year... so if Mum, Aunty Ethel, Cousin Becky or Niece Chardonnay ar coming for a holiday - wouldn't it be a great gift for them too?

Alan if you're reading this - it's not a hint love! Much!

Muchas gracias y muchos besitos... Elle xx

PS: No, I'm NOT on commission lol. These are just so nice, that I had to share!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Christmas is coming..
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: December 01, 2006 05:25PM

Yes, Coaty... but not an Avon product in sight!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum