Date: December 10, 2006 09:07PM
Hi everyone... we're coming to the UK, 17th - 28th December for a holiday and I have a few questions...
1. Do they have Tapas bars there and do the staff there speak Spanish?
2. Can I get Chorizo in the supermarkets there?
3. What's the water like there... is it safe to drink?
4. Do they have petrol and what are the prices like?
5. Will I be able to exchange my euros for pound sterling?
6. What kind of entertainment is available in the evenings, and are the bars open late?
7. What's the weather like right now?
8. What places should I visit during the day, and will I be able to hire a car?
9. Can I get Spanish television without a satellite dish?
10. Are the shops open during Siesta?
11. Will I be able to watch Real Madrid play in the bars there? Do they show Liga?
12. Can I use my Spanish mobile?
13. Are there internet cafes?
14. What side of the road do they drive on?
15. I hear they have some funny ways of going around roundabouts. Is this true?
16. Can someone please tell me how to deal with traffic lights?
All information is much appreciated... UK here we come! Yay!