Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Salespeople Wanted.
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: December 11, 2006 02:51PM

I've had an email from Ruben advising that I can post a Job ad in this forum, so here you go.

We are looking for a number of enthusiastic individuals to work on a variety of new projects due to launch early next year. These are part time positions, with hours to suit you, on a commission only basis. Our rates are extremely competitive, and the products will almost sell themselves.

Working from home, you will be assisting in advertising sales and 'Point of Sale' supply. Experience is not paramount, but tenacity and a sunny disposition is absolutely needed. These roles are ideal for people who would like to supplement their existing income. Fluency in Spanish and German is by no means essential, but may give you a distinct advantage.

Operating on a self-employed basis... the successful applicants will be self-motivated, and have a strong desire to promote this island, it's neighbours, and the people therein.

For more information please contact me via email elle@gandy-draper.com

Due to the nature of these roles, we can only accept applications from within the Canary Islands at this time. All correspondence will be treated in confidence. All further discussion will only be carried out via the email address provided, not in this message thread.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum