Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Doctor Who!
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: December 12, 2006 04:48PM

Yes... it's on at 7pm, BBC1, Christmas Day! Alarm set on my mobile, website visited and played on, excitement has built, am now a happy bunny!

But then you guys must've been seeing the adverts for it now anyway eh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Doctor Who!
Date: December 13, 2006 03:39AM

Lol Flash! I know that we'll be able to get hold of it later... but as we're in the UK on Crimbo day - I'll be hogging the telly! That is, unless Alan knocks me sideways in order to get the best seat! winking smiley

Date: December 27, 2006 07:52PM

Absolutely brilliant! Catherine Tate was great too!

On tenterhooks now, waiting for the new series to start. The trailers showed a Dalek again - yippee!

Might just watch it again now... toodle pip!

Date: December 30, 2006 12:00AM

Ooh, I like my scrambled eggs runny too! Made them for Alan and I for lunch today, in fact! Lots of cracked black pepper on top... yum!
Right now we're tucking into home-made pizza. No, I don't make the base myself - I buy those frozen... but at least we get exactly what we want on it.

Madstock... you traitor! ha ha ha ha. So whereabouts in Ace Ventura will you be staying?

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum