Forum about Lanzarote

Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
ER
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: December 13, 2006 03:38AM

Ok... might get into trouble for posting something COMPLETELY UNRELATED to Lanzarote... but at least it's on the miscellanea thread...

Right... the last episode of ER that we saw was when Sam (blonde, had a son, and worked for that guy who was in a load of Italian Mafia movies - and if anyone can tell me the actor's name, it'll save me sleepless nights! It's something like Armando Anassi... I just can't remember his name) was kidnapped inside the hospital by her nasty ex (who had broken out of jail). Then Luca (the Croatian hottie) walked in and got caught up in it all. He ended up strapped to a bed whilst they made their getaway (because Sam's son was in the van yada yada).

But then Abby (Luca's bird) who was pregnant... was trying to find him... and collapsed outside the room he was tied up in. That was the end of that series!

Right... what I need to know is what season that was... so I can then download/purchase the next little lot!

Plesae help! I need to know if she lost the baby! DO NOT JUST POST THE ANSWER TO THAT SPECIFIC QUESTION! Or I will hunt you down and set "The Alan" on you!winking smiley

Please, please, please help me out here.

Elle xxx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ER
Posted by: KarenLeeds ()
Date: December 13, 2006 02:10PM

The last series was season 12.

Can't wait for season 13 to start!

Try this [www.nbc.com]

Re: ER
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: December 13, 2006 03:02PM

Hurrah! Thanks Karen!

xxx

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum