Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
One for the Girlies
Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: December 24, 2006 01:36PM

So what's the agenda for tomorrow?

What are you serving for Christmas dinner, what time, how many people ......

That sort of thing.

If you don't get to this til after the big day, tell us in past tense.

Myself :

Going to brother's house for dinner, served at 2pm. Those to be present, myself and hubby, brother and sister in law, my nephew and uncle, so 6 people. Apparently, we are having a large organic turkey which cost £60.00......yikes. She must be inviting the whole street.

They've said not to do presents!!! But it's not the same without something to open, so we've bought some silly little stocking filler things.

Over to you

Lynne

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: One for the Girlies
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: December 24, 2006 01:46PM

Alan and I are spending the day in Derby with his boys, their Mum and her fella.
Traditional dinner, I believe... served with lots of alcohol (come on... did you expect anything different?) I'm not cooking... but of course I'll be helping out in the kitchen.
We've sorted pressies for the kids... and little token gifts for each other.
On Boxing Day, we're heading down to Pompey to spend the afternoon and evening with my ladies. We'll be having Fiona's homemade Shepherd's pie (it's melt in the mouth goodness!), before meeting up with an ex-work colleague and his missus.
The following day, we're meeting up with one of my best friends for big post-crimbo cuddles, and a few other friends will be meeting us at the pub. Then it's back to Guildford for an early night before we fly back to Lanz the following morning.
Have a super day everyone!
Love and hugs from Elle and Alan.

Posted by: KarenLeeds ()
Date: December 25, 2006 02:12AM

Mum's all day for lots of food and wine, then to my best mate's mum's at night for lots more wine then a stumble home through the mud!

Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: December 27, 2006 04:17PM

Interesting family dynamics Elle!!!

Does everyone get on?!

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: December 27, 2006 07:49PM

Lol Will. Oddly enough, yes, we all get on great.
It all went fantastically... with copious amounts of Vino, as you would expect.
Just missing Lanzarote immensely now.
Home tomorrow!!!!

Flash... have a great holiday. We'll wave if we "see" you!grinning smiley

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum