Forums: Lanzarote | Miscellanea | Work | old forum

Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Message in a Bottle?
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: January 10, 2007 02:23AM

Message in a Bottle-Ocean Gram

This was sent ot me by a friend... and as some of us are from across the ocean from each other - I thought it might be quite apt!

[www.oceangram.com]

When the window opens up, you can send a message or just wait for one. When you get one, you have the choice as to what to do, post on it, report abuse, send it back without adding anything or deleting it. If you look in the lower left corner, there are icons to use. I leave the sound of the ocean & seagulls off, but I do click the horn, it will blow a foghorn when you get a bottle. I've been told that when a bottle arrives a foghorn sounds.

But anyway... enough of that - I just thought of the lighthouse at Playa Blanca, and thought I'd share! If it's rubbish... then blame my friend, and not me!

Good luck, Elle xx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Message in a Bottle?
Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: January 10, 2007 12:36PM

I've tried this before Elle. I must be "Billy No Mates" as I've never received a message...boo hoo.

Date: January 10, 2007 03:39PM

Stick your fog-horn on. It's on the left of the screen. Just above the little board at the bottom winking smiley

Date: January 10, 2007 07:43PM

Just read it Coaty! Loved it!
Have sent you an email btw.

Date: January 10, 2007 08:54PM

Ha ha ha ha ha! And I'm a chica not a chico! FFS!

Date: January 11, 2007 12:24AM

Present Keith

Date: January 11, 2007 04:47PM

Had enough now.

Just packing everything up into boxes for the local animal shelter. They are having an auction in Feb so all the brand new stuff is going to them. All the other stuff going to the various charity shops in the town.

House goes on the market today so need to straighten up a bit in case someone wants to view.

Got to get some stuff valued and sold and then we are coming back !!!!!!

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum