Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Slow board
Posted by: Lynne ()
Date: January 13, 2007 05:12PM

I've been trying to get onto the board all day....has there been a problem, do you think??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Slow board
Date: January 13, 2007 07:26PM

Hi Jo

Still in the UK but on the homeward straight. Sorry, not got a final total yet. I need to check the bank statements at the shelter and tot it all up. I'll post it on here as soon as I know.

Can you send the photos by Email (scan etc)

Lynne

Date: January 13, 2007 09:59PM

Hi Coaty,

I have got rid of a load of stuff but still loads of tools etc left. I hope to get rid of them on Monday or Tuesday.

You can't imagine how hard it is to give stuff away. I have phoned loads of charities asking them to come and collect and no-one wants to know. There was too much to take to them in a little car. I finally got an animal shelter on the outskirts of Liverpool willing to drive for 30 mins and come and collect. They came in a transit van and only managed to take just over half of the boxes prepared for them. Bearing in mind I have spent weeks throwing what I consider rubbish and taking stuff to local charity shops nearly every day. I estimate that there is over £1,000 of brand new items, not counting the good quality used stuff, so I hope they do well with their auction. Just got to find someone to take the rest of it now!!

Got to finalise paperwork and things like that, then I can get home, going to leave my brother to finish off probate etc.

Won't be long now

lynne

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: January 14, 2007 02:56AM

Yes Lynne... Lanzarote is missing their leading lady!
Hurry home!
Bug MWAHs to you.
( Y grande besos ys grande abrazos para todos... y perrito besitos para Casa Elle, Alan y Guido!!!)

Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: January 14, 2007 01:57PM

Lol Coaty

Date: January 14, 2007 09:51PM

Just a sec, off to have a look.................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: January 14, 2007 10:03PM

Yep...just arrived Jojim. Smashing pics, thanks very much.

I'll put them on the Sara website when I get back.

BTW....Had an Email from someone today who has collected £90 in sponsorship for your marathon run. I didn't know they were collecting, so that is a nice surprise. It is still coming in so won't know exactly for a bit.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum