Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Current Page: 1 of 14
Lanzaroteisland.com Village
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: January 15, 2007 05:11AM

Here's another game for you guys...

In another forum that I post in, we have set up a "village" (okay... so they set it up - and apparently I work part-time in the village post office, and I have a gammy leg lol)

So... who's who in OUR little village? Remember this is a local village for local people - we'll have no trouble here! (League of gentlemen fans will know where I'm coming from) And bear in mind, this doesn't have to have any resemblance to your real life personality. this is just for a giggle!

I'm looking for the following characters (I'll keep updating this top message with who's who as we go on).

1. Village Gossip = Elle
Knows everything about everything.

2. The only gay in this village = Seamermate
Panto camp boy. Loves his lycra

3. The local 'Bobby' = Coaty
Keeps an eye on the goings on, but is persuaded easily by bribery

4. The postmistress = Lynne
Organises the stamps, and keeps those dodgy parcels coming to the Vicarage

5. The owners of the local house of ill-repute = Will and KarenLeeds
Karen does front of house, to keep Coaty off the scent. Will carries out all interviews - very 'hands on'. Over 30's only.

6. The handyman = Flash
Very proud of his "toolbox". Keeps them all polished.

7. The owner of the cornershop
Dottie, who also moonlights in CG's pub helping out with lock-ins

8. The vicar = Alan
Usually has his hand in the collection tin. Lost his faith years ago, but keeps up appearances to mask what he's really up to

9. The naughty boy who scrumps apples = Madstock
Can usually be found in the backyard of the pub, siphoning off the beer, and selling it to his mates for 10p a sniff

10. The wannabe entrepreneur = Angie
Took the village by storm... and is now angling for the county

11. Owner of the local pub, renowned for it's hearty fare and good ales = CG
Provides a warm place for any travellers. Is currently subliminally advertising to boost her Irb Bru sales. CG is currently looking for a strapping cellarman to keep her pipes in order.

12. Village Idiot = currently up for nomination

Come on boys and girls... pick your roles! And also point all newbies to this thread too, because they are absolutely welcome too!

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2007 06:00PM by Elle1971.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lanzaroteisland.com Village
Posted by: Will2 ()
Date: January 15, 2007 11:18AM

Well I'll definitely take on the house of ill repute role..

Need to select my staff of course..........!!!!

Posted by: Celtygirl ()
Date: January 15, 2007 12:14PM

Coaty has got to be the Bobby, and Alan the vicar, Elle can be the village gossip and Madstock the naughty boy!

And, of course, Seamermate as the only gay in the village lol!!!!!

C
x

Posted by: seamermate ()
Date: January 15, 2007 12:56PM

oh dear u lot won't let this rest will you...

If it makes you happy I'll be the Pantomine Gay...& no Will I'm not going to be one of your rent boy bitches

thanks C

Posted by: Flash ()
Date: January 15, 2007 02:25PM

I could be the handy man I guess, well I'm rarely seen without a tool in my hand.

Date: January 15, 2007 02:52PM

That's the spirit... I knew you guys would get into it. I've updated the first message, so we can remember who's who.

So now we need... the entrepreneur, the postmaster/mistress, corner shop... oh and I think we need someone to run the local pub! Any other characters you think I've missed?

Date: January 15, 2007 03:01PM

I'll run the pub Elle!

C
x

Date: January 15, 2007 03:04PM

Thank god for that, if you'd left it vacant any longer bloody Lani would have taken it over.

Date: January 15, 2007 03:04PM

So Will... how's your recruitment drive coming along - do you have to "try before you buy" so to speak? Looks like Seamermate isn't "up" for it, pardon the pun.

CG - I think you've absolutely got the personalities spot on! But who are you then hon? Hmmm... might have to put a bit of thought into this one. You could be the local "Nanny" who pedals around on her pushbike. You have a basket on the front that should be containing fresh veg - but usually seems to contain numbers 1 & 2.

I think KarenLeeds should run the local pub, and keep us entertained on a nightly basis. Have heard that she can do a good karaoke - only tone-deaf may apply.

Seamermate - I think you should host a panto at the pub, and entertain us with your world-renowned rendition of "A whole new world"

Date: January 15, 2007 03:08PM

Okie dokie... CG can have the pub then... and keep it stocked up with Diet Irn Bru

KarenLeeds can go into partnership with Will and turn his house of ill-repute into exactloy what a "nightclub" is in Lanzarote!

Lol Flash - never a truer word said!

Date: January 15, 2007 03:13PM

Alan has recommended Angie for the entrepreneur... and he thinks Lynne is the postmistress... who always makes sure there's a SARA tin in full view of all her customers.

'Ere Flash... rumour has it that the goings on at the local pub last night has left CG with a screw loose - couldn't help her out could you?

Date: January 15, 2007 03:14PM

It'll have to be "A lad inn"... grinning smiley

Date: January 15, 2007 03:20PM

Elle, I'm just the man for the job, in fact I've got just the right tool with me now, I'll pop round.

As you know no job to big, no job too small. I can deal with any project from small screws and nuts to quite considerable erections. Estimates free.

Date: January 15, 2007 03:22PM

Excellent news Flash! CG will be pleased!

Lol Seamermate... no rubbing of lamps in here though!

Date: January 15, 2007 03:30PM

Your wish is my camphand

Date: January 15, 2007 03:32PM

Oo er mister!

Karen can run Will's 'front of house - lets pretend its a club so the police don't bust us' bit - just incase Coaty notices anything amiss!

!

Date: January 15, 2007 03:32PM

grinning smiley

Posted by: Alan ()
Date: January 15, 2007 03:36PM

We don't have a village idiot. Oh - yes we do.... Well that role filled itself very quickly!

Posted by: Alan ()
Date: January 15, 2007 03:37PM

Anyway - were where you all yesterday - it was Sunday. My church was empty, and so was my fecking collection tin!

Date: January 15, 2007 03:49PM

They were all in the pub!

C
x

Current Page: 1 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum