Register

Miscellanea Forum

Other stuff on Lanzarote 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Monkey's Back!
Posted by: Elle1971 ()
Date: January 19, 2007 12:39AM

Ok... Alan is bouncing around like a 3 year old after too many skittles...

he was always a huge fan of Monkey from the on-digital ads. Well... those guys at PG have decided to nick Monkey and Johnny Vegas... and run with it.

Go look...

[www.pgtips.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Monkey's Back!
Date: January 19, 2007 05:42PM

... and another great monkey! Was emailed a monk-e-mail today by a friend - and we thought it was hilarious!

[www.careerbuilder.com]

Right... I'm back to work now!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2007 06:39PM by Elle1971.

Date: January 19, 2007 09:56PM

Oh god yes... had forgotten about the series, "Monkey"... happy childhood memories!
grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley
Here's a website for you fans!
[www.monkeyheaven.com]

Date: January 19, 2007 10:56PM

Lol Keith. I love Google... and spend a huge amount of time in it, digging up research stuff etc.

Another favourite site is [www.imdb.com] You know when you think "what else has that person been in", or you're arguing about who an actor is? Alan and I had a great one about the flamboyant guy in 5th Element. He insisted it was Chris Rock - and I said it was Chris Tucker. I won... but then it has also started off a whole "Chris Rock" joke thing. Anytime we don't know an actor's name... we say it must be Chris Rock. It gets quite surreal. He's being credited with such fantastic masked roles as... oh god... you really had to be there lol. I can't expect other people to get our silly in-jokes. Oh and we have quite a few of those!

Anyway... the point I was making was that Google is great!

CG... that would be the one place where a man called "Sandy", wearing a skirt would still be considered attractive lol!! grinning smiley Remember the man from the Scotts Porridge Oats adverts? Oh my... lovely!

Date: January 20, 2007 01:27AM

Lol CG. It's just not in me! Well, not anymore... There's a few former employees and arch-enemies who may disagree. But I left that part of me behind in England. I have just found that in Lanzarote, I've completely chilled out! I quite enjoy being picked at now - it entertains me... because this just isn't real for me online. I just don't take anything personally - as there's only a few here that truly know me... and how I truly am. Everything else is just "banter"... and I would hope that others feel the same way. I certainly wouldn't wish to get into a fun banter, if the other person wasn't feeling it was lighthearted.

Every now and again though... I get my "head on" and flash back into my old "work self"... but that's no bad thing. Sometimes it is absolutely needed. I'm just quite enjoying not having to be "that boss-bird bitch", ALL the time, anymore. Jesus... they feared me... but were terrifed of Alan even more - only he's still like it, and then some! But that's how we've kind of found ourselves evolving here. We've just both fallen into our natural roles.

Oh dear... I'm getting all deep and emotional. Must be the vino! Erm... ALAN!!! TOP MY GLASS UP!!!

tongue sticking out smiley

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

LanzaroteIsland.com is not responsible for the content of the messages on this forum. Comments posted are owned by the person that posts them and we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of LanzaroteIsland.com.

Lanzarote forum by Phorum